ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Got some time off, you guys don't mind another keira newbie joining the party?
not a problem. meet up at Clive bissle drive (just off mt keirra rd) at 9.30 you wont miss us. give us a call if u get lost
Sweet! c you guys there
just a wonder for you guys. has anyone skated macquarie pass? similar length as keira but a bit more tech. 2 steep hairpins up the top. the road as a whole is proble a bit steeper than keira.
yeh Taz,Mac pass is a rad hill,we,ve skated it a few times now,gives us a bit of sideways action,it is a bit busy....

but today was an awesome day,crew ripped into keira then waterworld.,good to have a few more crew getting in on the sessions,a few more addicted i think....look out bathurst,the syd crew are biulding momentum...sic...
sick sesh despite the crash! cheers guys!
we bent keira over and gave it to her hard
rad session boys
work,chilled and skated local this week,so any ideas for next week?any day but wednesday is good for me next week!...
Nath my be down for next week. Maybe we should aim for a megarad sess followed by a hawks serving
hey lads, me and owen are keen to sesh some of your hills before newtons, anything happening on wednesday?
next wednesday sounds like a date

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service