ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cheers,
i'll keep an eye out on the Sunday session thread. I've been to the pump station and yeah it is fun up there.
I've found that the industrial estate / business park in my area is quiet on weekends and has a nice short 60km/h hill, but yeah looking for a lengthier / more technical ride ... might have to look at after work or get up hell early on the weekend and dodge the leg shavers :P

Jacko said:
unfirtunately there are not many weekend DH jams as there is more traffic on our roads at those times and it can get hectic really quickly, then theres more chance of having the police shut us down. Otherwise there is always the pump station which is a short but fun closed road up in the blue mountains. Get on the pump station thread and post up there.
Your next best option is to do some freeriding on the northern beaches, have a look at the Sunday Sessions
should be there on thurs,might wear leathers this time so i can keep up with you fast farkers a bit easier.....
yea sure, depending on when my pads come in.. hopefully its come in by thursday..

Zubin Dubash said:
yeah if you can give us a lift we would deffs be in for a skate, and we can chip in for pertrol if needed , wolongong is a pretty long drive......

Arvin said:
Ok cheers!
Thursday sounds good boys, be sick to have some more grommets out bombing.
wont be makin it.got work.. will see you all at pump on saturday.
i might be in will try and re schedule an appointment
okay, thanks heaps Arvin, here is my mobile number, 0430062031, can tell you the details of where we are
what is your number?
il just give u ring tomorrow.. which suburb you from? im from North Ryde..
yeah i live in linfield on the north shore, yeah give a call 2moz..cheers

Arvin said:
il just give u ring tomorrow.. which suburb you from? im from North Ryde..
Got my lid is it on for Thurs
Are we still on for thursday??
yup. meet up at clive bissle drive at 9.30
Arvin give me a call on 0403566666 this arvo if u can. cheers mate

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service