ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From what I gather at the moment it is:

Robbo
Benbro
Sean
Blackwood
B-rad
Luca
Gabe
Matt

Everyone bring a little bit of bedding of you have it
If anybody needs me to bring anything from the shop let it be known now
just the durians bro...just about to get on and pay....wanna talk trucks with ya tonight,bedding as in blankets/sleepin bag,should i bring my little mattress?spoke to gab said you guys leavin city 5.30.,we'll leave similar time...
I'm very close to having enough mattresses, I'm just short of blankets and a couple pillows
have fun boys, will be back in it nxt week,
is anyone riding this thursday? have a few days off and I need to ride and get going fast again.
We were intending to chill till the weekend but I could very easily be convinced to ride on thursday if I have to. The simplest run for a quick exit to canberra is Keira. A few of us are still working on some transport issues at the moment
rad idea robbo i am in for keira thursday mornin don'know how i will get there though ??
I'm working this out today Guff, i'll be in touch
Fuck yeah back in oz ready to rip it up with the crew! Yeeewww!
fkyeh,everyones been skatin hard ,improvin all the time,makin sure we are up to speed,.the stoke has been high lately amongst the crew....rad u r back bro....hills oz styles again..
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!

Benbro said:
fkyeh,everyones been skatin hard ,improvin all the time,makin sure we are up to speed,.the stoke has been high lately amongst the crew....rad u r back bro....hills oz styles again..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service