ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

guff lives to skate another day..... rad session yesterday everyone chargin keira and waterworld
Next weeks session is tentatively planned for Wed/Thursday next week. The word is we will be staying at the ASRA Headquarters the night before for an early mega long morning sess followed by a main course of Hawks. Pending you know the ASRA HQ handshake all are welcome.
Damn you all, I'll be working.
That's ok bugs we've got you covered, word is Blackwood is gonna wipe the cobwebs off his downhill rig and make a guest appearance for the A-team
Steve said:
How bout some Sydney downhill madness on a weekend for unfortunate people who have to work? Just an idea, (not really for me cause i work 6 nights a week and only get sun arvo/night off) but i'm sure there are heaps of ppl who can not make it on a weekday

Yeah, I second this!
too much fun seems to be going on down south on Wednesdays ,)
though I suspect Mt Kiera might get a bit more traffic on weekends...
will have to put in some quality time to get away with this one especially with canberra round the corner.And brad cant you hear the dark side calling you.....you must skate must skate down hills must skate aaarrrggghhhh
yeah brad keira gets pretty bad with the sunday driver crowd on the weekends, its even painful driving up it behind most of the people. plus the archery range can attract a crowd.... maybe if you stuck to the top section you could do it but it would definitely have twice as many cars
lots of cars on all our runs on weekends,i kno it makes it hard for some thru the week due to work,but we all make sacrifices
If i can get wed/thurs off work, ill be there boys.
Keen for some hawkes hairpin madness!
I'll be there for some mountain runs wed/thurs.

As far as weekends go, I guess Hawkes and the pie are prob not the go, but Kiera's quite do-able. Weekends are the only times most of us hit it for years and it hasn't changed that much. Saturdays are the quieter day for sure though.
Looks like we'll be leaving on the tuesday arvo, bombing katoomba on tuesday night and hitting megalong then hawkes on wednesday morning/early arvo. Looking forward to it boys, see you on tuesday!
yeh ,should be fun,goin to be a bit of wind and cool temps up the mountains so bring some layers,so who is comin?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service