ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Join the Group... http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/group/slipperydips

 

 

World's greatest slide pucks!
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 
Email orders to: pucks@slipperydips.com.au
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Tags: dips, puck, pucks, slide, slippery, smooth

Views: 3297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Will. You can grab them direct from us, or from Hopkin... whatever is easier for you mate. Yes the thinner pucks will wear down quicker, hence why they are cheaper. Some people like a nice streamlined thin puck rather than a big fat puck which is heavier and bulkier. It just comes down to personal preference and what you like the feel of. A thick puck will give your glove more clearance when sliding, so you are less likely to have your fingers drag on the ground. Thick or thin, they are all good!

Will Smith said:

2 questions...

is it better to buy straight from you or from hopkin? because id rather give the extra money to the makers

and also whats the advantage of a thinner puck? ie 10mm instead of 20mm. when itll just wear down quicker

thanks

i have astroslides atm. they keep catching on the corners wen i do slides....are these "slidier" than astroslides? cos i want a round puck that sort of has the same slipperyness as astroslides...

Our stylin new STD's are premium quality... hahaha 

sorry for that. my main reason for commenting is where are you based? would it be easier for me to get stuff from hopkin when they get back in stock or could i get some through you guys?

They are based in Radelaide

Philip and Hugh said:

Our stylin new STD's are premium quality... hahaha 

sorry for that. my main reason for commenting is where are you based? would it be easier for me to get stuff from hopkin when they get back in stock or could i get some through you guys?

I have never used Astroslides so I couldn't tell you if our pucks are slidier than them or not. I can tell you that they are the slipperiest pucks I have ever used, hence why we called them 'Slippery Dips - Super Slippery Slide Pucks.' You will have very minimal catching issues with Slippery Dips, they are circular, have a bevelled edge, and are slipperier than a squid at a foam party.

Maximus Heaton said:
i have astroslides atm. they keep catching on the corners wen i do slides....are these "slidier" than astroslides? cos i want a round puck that sort of has the same slipperyness as astroslides...
From Hopkin or direct from us, it really doesn't matter. Just whatever is easier for you. Same price and free postage wherever you get them.

Philip and Hugh said:

Our stylin new STD's are premium quality... hahaha 

sorry for that. my main reason for commenting is where are you based? would it be easier for me to get stuff from hopkin when they get back in stock or could i get some through you guys?

Hopkin is out of stockk. Just giving you a heads up. If my current pucks cark it i'll order from you direct but otherwise i'll just untill hopkin get some more :)

Benny said:
From Hopkin or direct from us, it really doesn't matter. Just whatever is easier for you. Same price and free postage wherever you get them.

Philip and Hugh said:

Our stylin new STD's are premium quality... hahaha 

sorry for that. my main reason for commenting is where are you based? would it be easier for me to get stuff from hopkin when they get back in stock or could i get some through you guys?

Man, that was the easiest transaction in my life!

 

Thanks Benny

 

regards

 

Mike d.

No probs - Thank you Mike!

Mike Dalli said:

Man, that was the easiest transaction in my life!

 

Thanks Benny

 

regards

 

Mike d.

just ordered a set of 90mm pucks from hop, hope theyre as good as theyre hyped up to be!

These would defiantly be better than my homemade chopping board pucks :P

and only $20 a pair!!! defiantly next on my shopping list.

We have fresh new packaging for our pucks! We've also come up with 3 model names for the 3 different thicknesses. Yesss.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2019   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service