ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Selling boards, wheels, trucks and bearings exellent condition

Hi I'm selling some of my old boards to pay back a loan :( but there all in good nick and i can post some pictures of them if you like. The items left are:
Landyachtz DH Race Deck $160+ postage or best offer (just a note on this it has some rails at the bottom to reduce damage from curb scraping.)
Tensor Oust Moc 7 Abec 9 Bearings $25 +postage or best offer
Rock n Rons Ballistic Missiles Bearings $32.50 +postage or best offer
Seismic 180mm Trucks (including spare hardware and choice of springs and geometry) $60 +postage or best offer
2 Pairs of Seismic 105mm Trucks (including spare hardware and choice of springs and geometry) $55 +postage or best offer
I also have spare hardware and risers if you need any and additional springs for the seismic trucks are $10 I currently have all spring hardnesses from max light to heavy. Lastly all the shortboard stuff is still avaliable.
Payment is either by paypal or direct deposite, if you want more info feel free to contact me on 0466665803 or email me at mong0003@hotmail.com

Views: 323

Replies to This Discussion

Gday Mattis, I'll take one pair of Seismic 180mm Trucks for $60 and the 97mm Flywheels for $80 can you combine postage?

I know nothing about the Seismic but I'll take a set of springs so I can go medium or firm as well.

Thanks and I'll send you and email too.
hi tom the maximus deck is 35" long, 9"wide and it has 4 differant wheel bases at 19", 20", 22" and 23", also postage on that item to brisbane (postcode 4000) costs approxematly $15 for regular postage.

tom Crane said:
can u give some dimensions to the maximus deck?
cheers
hi mark i can combine postage on those items i just checked on australia post and combined postage is still $15 to sydney (postcode 2000) as for the seismic trucks i can set the springs and geometry up for you just tell me what your weight is and what your going to be using them for and i'll put the right springs and geometry on i'll also put in a set of springs for $10 so you can make them firmer if there too loose.

Marek said:
Gday Mattis, I'll take one pair of Seismic 180mm Trucks for $60 and the 97mm Flywheels for $80 can you combine postage?

I know nothing about the Seismic but I'll take a set of springs so I can go medium or firm as well.

Thanks and I'll send you and email too.
Hey guy's just sold some stuff but here's whats still up for grabs:
Landyachtz DH Race Deck $160+ postage or best offer (just a note on this it has some rails at the bottom to reduce damage from curb scraping.)
Sk8kings Maximus Deck $67.50 +postage or best offer
76mm 78a Abec 11 Gumballs $48 +postage or best offer
Tensor Oust Moc 7 Abec 9 Bearings $25 +postage or best offer
Rock n Rons Ballistic Missiles Bearings $32.50 +postage or best offer
Seismic 180mm Trucks (including spare hardware and choice of springs and geometry) $60 +postage or best offer
2 Pairs of Seismic 105mm Trucks (including spare hardware and choice of springs and geometry) $55 +postage or best offer
I also have spare hardware and risers if you need any and additional springs for the seismic trucks are $10 I currently have all spring hardnesses from max light to heavy. Lastly all the shortboard stuff is still avaliable.
Payment is either by paypal or direct deposite, if you want more info feel free to contact me on 0466665803 or email me at mong0003@hotmail.com
hey guy's i just sold the maximus board and took the gumballs down because i made them into rain wheels. the discussion post has been updated with whats left
regaurds mattis
Thanks Mattis. Trucks and flywheels all arrived this morning safe and sound. Many thanks.
Ohh you must be mark then, I'm joe yeah glad you got the parcel man that was quick i sent it with express post yesterday arvo. Cheers for sending the bearings. And thanks mathew for the porducts.

Marek said:
Thanks Mattis. Trucks and flywheels all arrived this morning safe and sound. Many thanks.
hey man have you still got the Swiss Super 6
na man sorry already sold them

kamakazy said:
hey man have you still got the Swiss Super 6
do you still have the seismic 105 mm?
Hey Conrad still got the 105mm, got two of each geometry and some springs left that I'm not using.

Conrad To said:
Mattis said:
Hey Conrad still got the 105mm, got two of each geometry and some springs left that I'm not using.

Conrad To said:

does 55 include all the spair stuff or not?

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service