ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hey Guys and Gals,
Just wondering if anyone out there has or knows of anyone that has a pair or 2 of dh precision trucks for sale, as me and my bro are both chasing a set. All replys and advice of the best places to get gear secondhand(besides ebay) are appreciated.

Views: 160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Round 1.... FIGHT
Hell yes there getting new axles woooh!!!!!

Merrick Wildash said:
Still. Do you think that it was a good point to bring up when im trying to sell something??
Think about it.. Bring up a point that dosn't benifit my sale in anyway..
I wouldn't have done that to you.

Joe said:
welll theres the end out come "put new axles in them" so there fine, and i was thinking of buying them idiot!!!!!! lol

Merrick Wildash said:
The axles we never bent Apparently. But i have put new axles into them anyhow.
But yea sick thing to bring up when im trying the sell them... Idiot
Joe said:
are those your purple munkae trucks you road at mt.pano, didn't he axles bend on those?

Merrick Wildash said:
Hey dude, I got a set of munkaes u can take off my hands for 300.
I ran Kookies up untill 12 hours before Bathurst, then decided to use the munkaes.
They blow kookies off the road.

Super Super stable. Supper super carvey, and look Pimped
So you were planning on selling a defected pair of trucks without telling the person who was buying them that they were defected?...

HAHA!

Jacko said:

gusy setlle the fuck down, it doesnt matter if he didnt tell him the axels were bent. coz he got new axels. so it didnt matter. fuck
Haha wow blown out of proportion, and I said they come with new axles, that is helping out your sale isn't it!!!
Nick i dunno whats going through your head, I already asked that question and the FINAL answer was THEY HAVE NEW AXLES IN THEM..........
so.... the axles sound sweet, how bout the hangars?
peace and love boys, fight it out on silverfish!
hey dude i like the look of those, how much ya askin? whats the specs?

Arvin said:
Ive got aeras brand new if ur interested...
well if they're sweet i'm definately interested, i,m near coffs at the moment but will most likely be flying to melb from goldie on the weekend, would it be possible to check em out?

Merrick Wildash said:
the handgers are fine.

Aston Cochrane said:
cool, will do. cheers

Merrick Wildash said:
You sure can.

0431611787 is my number. Call me or text me when your going to be up here.

Aston Cochrane said:
well if they're sweet i'm definately interested, i,m near coffs at the moment but will most likely be flying to melb from goldie on the weekend, would it be possible to check em out?

Merrick Wildash said:
the handgers are fine.

Aston Cochrane said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service