ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

I've just picked up rubber for 20 individual soles, guys. 6 are gone already, so if you want some message me with quantities, and postal address. I'll get back to you after I post them with the exact postage figure.
$4:00/sole (regardless of size) + postage.

Once those 20 are gone, I've made arrangements to get more rubber within the day, if quantities are above 10 soles.

I've only bought 6mm, as getting 9mm doubled the price, and it's bloody heavy anyway!!!!!

Views: 560

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hmm were the hell is wurtulla... how much is postage for two? and four? and can i see a picture will possibly buy four
Sorry, I don't have any pics. Postage will depend upon where I have to send them to.

Matt Ryan said:
hmm were the hell is wurtulla... how much is postage for two? and four? and can i see a picture will possibly buy four
tewantin.... would you be able to get a picture? and postage for two soles and for four soles? thankyou

Sakamoto said:
Sorry, I don't have any pics. Postage will depend upon where I have to send them to.

Matt Ryan said:
yes tom! they will be a great help while i'm learning to footbreak with my alt. foot! plus keeping a few spairs aside is always good ;)
I'll take 6 if you have em Sakamoto, postage to goldy to.
No probs, Jamie, just PM me your postal address.

All the orders have been filled, guys, and after Jamie's order I have 6 soles left.
41 soles in two days.....the crew are planning on skating hard....:)
If more are needed, it's only one day to get the rubber if I don't have any in stock, but I'll only get it if I have 10 soles to send out.
Cheers,
Andy

Jamie Gwillim said:
I'll take 6 if you have em Sakamoto, postage to goldy to.
i will most likely be taking two maybe four can i get back to you in a few days?
No probs, Matt. If there are any left, they're yours.

Matt Ryan said:
i will most likely be taking two maybe four can i get back to you in a few days?
Hey i would love to grab three but how do i pay?? How much for postage to adelaide??
and what info do u need?
Pm me your postal address, Jayden. Pay into my paypal account, but I'll give you details with a PM.

Jayden Mitchell said:
Hey i would love to grab three but how do i pay?? How much for postage to adelaide??
and what info do u need?
hey sakamoto, i never got your paypal account to pay you.
if you could pm it to me that would be great.
cheers.
Tom
Do you just stick them on with contact adhesive?
Interested in buying three. How much for postage to Sydney?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service