ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hey did you ride a banana board or a Hosoi Hammerhead??
Show us the stuff that rocked your socks.

Views: 4357

Replies to This Discussion

Hey one of my mates who makes rollerskate wheels sent me this link.
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Conflict-Old-Skool-Boards__W0QQ_armrsZ1
The first page has afew rollerskate things but if you keep flicking through you'll see some cool old skool gear at good prices!
pete hill said:
BOBBY! where you been?
i been just bombin hills down here in tas getin out on the board i got off u its very nice to ride if u look on the abc collectors ur can see the my full part of the show an ur board
i have a golden breed thats looks almost exactly like that lightning bolt, it was my second ever board, I wonder what ollie horns would be like for slalom??? i wouldnt mind giving that a try.

Hop said:
Fibreglass boards
Lightning Bolt and Bahne

Sims Hardcore with thong rubber bushings. I still skate this one

AWESOME Bobby!!
Dont worry,... its easy to post videos,... I left instructions in the music thread.
But DAMN!! Youve got some great toys man!

matty leadfoot said:
AWESOME Bobby!!
Dont worry,... its easy to post videos,... I left instructions in the music thread.
But DAMN!! Youve got some great toys man!

thanks so much 4 postin that i have a lot more than that now an alot of random stuff THANKS LEADFOOT

jeez bob, i had no idea, ive parked a few boards at darkside for safe keeping, an old g&s with gullwings and variflexs and some fibro rubbish, if i'd known i would've sent em your way, before the kids destroyed them, got some old shoes though.

Bobby that ROCKS mate !! looks like i have to get the camera out for ya mate !!!
Got a "few " great shirts ... some sick skateboards and this !!
Bahne Rocker - not old but originally designed to use as a slalom board. Wheels are original oj's and an original DHD power pivot. I love the old 70's rocker boards, dont have many of them. Few other 70's boards in the background. This was my desk at the upgradeable.com.au office - perfect view of boards!!

Dammit, TBones are $99 while everything else is 50-70!

Phill C said:
Hey one of my mates who makes rollerskate wheels sent me this link.
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Conflict-Old-Skool-Boards__W0QQ_armrsZ1
The first page has afew rollerskate things but if you keep flicking through you'll see some cool old skool gear at good prices!
Great boards you guys!!
I like your collection too Hop! That Bahne is gorgeous. :)

....and the one on the previous page.
pete love the airwalks i had the 600 back in the day i just got a per of 540 o so rad brad is that grass board a hawk?

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service