ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

RAYNE ISIS, LANDY DROP CARVE, '09 SMOKIES, ETC IN STOCK NOW

Yep, we've got heaps of stock of all sorts of gear at the moment.

Rayne

Isis
Killswitch
Hellcat
Demonseed
Nemesis
Deelites (09 models)

Landy

Drop Carve
Evo
DH Race
Grom Race
Chinook
Switch
Dually
Carbon Evo and Drop Speed
Slide Gloves
Zombies

Bear

'09 Smokies in all baseplate angles
'08 Smokies ask for a deal
10mm bearings

Rogers Bros

Luge in short and long
DH 36
DH 40
3-Piece

Dreggs

New Soy race wheels LUV YO MUTHA in 66, 70 and 76mm

Let me know if there is anything you need. Chances are we have it!!!!

Views: 920

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey ado, just wondering how much a rayne hellcat deck would be delievered?
Within Oz $250 gripped and shipped (with quality Gator Grip) for a woodie or $600 for a DeLite.

Cory Jay said:
just gotta get a bit of money together but i might grab 1 off ya next week or some time very soon

Adrian Alderson said:
Within Oz $250 gripped and shipped (with quality Gator Grip) for a woodie or $600 for a DeLite.

Cory Jay said:
hey ado, i was wondering how much a landy evo, black Bear Grizzly 852s, bone reds, and purp in heats would cost shipped?

thanks

Alex.
$420 delivered.

Alex Schulze said:
hey ado, i was wondering how much a landy evo, black Bear Grizzly 852s, bone reds, and purp in heats would cost shipped?

thanks

Alex.
i dont go to maccas

Jacko said:
do u ever go into Maccas and ask for the 'best price' on a cheeseburger?

harry hoffmann said:
sorry haha, man im 14 its not friken easy to get that sorta money

Jacko said:
harry hoffmann said:
hmmmmmmm, ill think about it

baaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha u tightass
ado, with the aera's what hangar sizes do u have, and do u have the anodized ones aswell, the gold hangar with black plate, i am realy interested in getting my hands on some
also ado do u sell full face helmets? like no limits?? if so what price and colours?
Harry,

I only have one set of Aeras, they are green anodised and they are the narrower axles as in what KRimes rides.

At this stage no full faces but should have some interesting ones in the next few weeks.
green anodized? sounds good, can i get a picture, im pretty interested, what is the hangar size?

Adrian Alderson said:
Harry,

I only have one set of Aeras, they are green anodised and they are the narrower axles as in what KRimes rides.

At this stage no full faces but should have some interesting ones in the next few weeks.
176mm

harry hoffmann said:
green anodized? sounds good, can i get a picture, im pretty interested, what is the hangar size?

Adrian Alderson said:
Harry,

oh, probs go for some different ones tho

stephen.mhsrider said:
176mm

harry hoffmann said:

Adrian Alderson said:
Harry,

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service