ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

http://www.daddiesboardshop.com/paris-195mm-longboard-trucks---set-...

does anyone in Australia stock these trucks???

Tags: 195mm, downhill, hanger, paris, truck

Views: 602

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

those sabre trucks look really awesome aswell!!! probably more what i'm after... hook me up with a set of both jocko! paris 195 and sabre
Price of sabre will be similar to other cast trucks. Sabre originally came from Lush as did holey but is now a brand in its own right. I figure if your going to increase your axle width to 190mm it make sense to lower the baseplate a bit rather than stay at 50 degrees
After a couple beers at the shop you look a bit like a 1.5" countersunk bolt RY RY
hahaha well said

Robbo said:
After a couple beers at the shop you look a bit like a 1.5" countersunk bolt RY RY
Judge those Fyres have bitten you like a crocodile... ha ha
did judges fyres break or something. that would suck

Robbo said:
Judge those Fyres have bitten you like a crocodile... ha ha
Word is the Veloz trucks will be available soon.
Paris have been promising those wide trucks for over 12 months, looks like they are finally going to deliver. No word on when they will be here.
sabre are more what i'm after but the paris will make a sweet freeride truck
no comment....

Robbo said:
Sabres look really nice. I've heard good things about sabre bushes aswell. Haven't tried either yet.

Veloz trucks,
well they claim to have aero hangers (hence the teardrop shape). Bit of a wank IMHO. Hanger arms offer very little resistance anyways.

Also the rear Zero degree truck isn't going to be everyones cup of tea.
They claim that it increases rear traction, which I 100% agree with. It makes it impossible to slide without getting all stinkbug and pushing that farker right out with your feet.
Even then it's hard! Believe me I rode one I made years ago nearly ploughed into a parked car on the side of the road try to slide to stop mid hill bomb. Steered straight into it, with no sliding!

It needs to be about 5degrees because if shorter bottom bushes or super soft bushes are used the geometry goes into negative kingpin angle which acts the same as having your truck on backwards. Super weird and unstable, steering slightly the opposite direction you lean to.
purple sabre bushings are dope for carving on. they kinda feel soft but kinda feel sturdy, but the ammount of turn/lean you get from your trucks if farkin hectic, full on gangster lean... put the purple bushings in my trucks on my killswitch and ive never been able to throw it around so easily, so much lean and so much turn... and they feel pretty stable too. not stable enough for me to use them for high speed downhilling but still good enough. gangster bushings
Yeah, i've got F/X Sabres in my bears, We put them in stephen's hybrids yesterday and they felt awesome, more stable then his lemon barrel bottom, black pumpkin top but still amazingly carvey and easy to throw around. Can't wait until they're readily available in Aus =D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service