ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

The Oz Outlaw Nationals are underway!
How will it work? - At suitable Outlaw races, all placings will be recorded and points awarded to be tallied up at the end of the season to determine an overall champion (much like CHC).

As the number of races in a season can vary, an individual's top 70% race points will be calculated. This is to allow for people not able to make it to every single race across the country.

Prizes will be awarded at the end of the season outlaw race, along with a trophy and bragging rights of National Outlaw Champion.
*Please note Oz Outlaw Nationals is not organising the races, just awarding the outcome from the collective of individually organised Outlaw Races.

Proud Sponsors: Hopkins / Early Skateboards / Fat Pigeon / Heelside Magazine

Views: 314

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Update points tally. - sorry for the delay, been slack
Just got word that the first place trophy is almost finished. Who wants a foamcore...?
this is incorrect, I raced pump station :S why dont I have any points?

you were on there twice (# 40 & #61) 

- now updated, let me know if anyone can see any more double ups.

Jack said:

this is incorrect, I raced pump station :S why dont I have any points?

*Updated points tally now above*

As you know K-Valley is the final race in the Oz Outlaw National Series. The top 3 results from the 4 races will be counted to determine and overall winner. With 160 points for first place, it's going to come down to the wire and what set to be a rad weekend! 

I would like to thank everyone that have put together outlaws over the past 9 months that have been included in this series and to the other outlaws / jams / freerides in general for giving our sport somewhere to grow.

Big thanks to the above sponsors and a Special thanks to Fat Pigeon Longboards for supplying super rad decks for the top 3!

If there are duplicates or mistakes on the above table, please let me know.

Cya's on the hill!

- Trav

It is possible, Benbro has 3 races down, that's why he's so far ahead, but remember only people's top 3 results will be counted, so in theory if you win K-Valley and Benbro does really badly or doesn't compete then its possible.

Althought i just notice i put you down for 187 points for MPD instead of 87, so you've got even further to go 

Merrick Wildash said:

I dont think its mathematically possible to beat Benbro :(

cause i don't like you....

nah i've copied the wrong thing off the MPD results, it should be 144points (2nd place) - too many spreadsheets... will sort it out and update

its a confusing system... its sorted now, you're 8th.
although doing the maths, Benbro can sit this race out and at best you'll lose to him by 2 points.

-unless the QLD guys in the top 7 (ex Jack) are planning on coming, it's all going to come down to Benbro, Kam and Gabe 

Wooo hooo! I made the list!!

111 out of 128.

Pretty good huh?

I think my results are under two different names, Connor and Conner young, monkeypig and noosa. Not that it really matters.

Go benbro!!

Ok since the finale was stopped before it began, we need another outlaw to determine a winner!

These decks are much too RAD to be decided by only 2 race round points

agreed we definately need another one

done!

you know if you move it to the following weekend I can hand deliver the boards :)

Merrick Wildash said:

I got on in just under 2 months? 100% not bust

Trav said:

Ok since the finale was stopped before it began, we need another outlaw to determine a winner!

These decks are much too RAD to be decided by only 2 race round points

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service