ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hey guys. There's currently a product available from the states already made by Bombsquad.
Trouble is they cost alot in US dollars to begin with then there's the hassle of pricey shipping.

I'm putting out feelers to see who'd be interested in a variation of this made from alum. to keep weight to a minimum.

I'm pretty sure I could smash their price (after conversion rate and shipping) to suit us Aussies.

Don't expect exactly the same thing because I'm not into ripping other companies off.

To keep price to a min. I'd make one size fit all method so it may not look as sexy and flush, but I guess you can always pay extra from the states for that.

Views: 52

Replies to This Discussion

i want a set
heck yes they are a mad idea how much u reakon ull be sellin them for and when will they be on the market i want o get my hands on them.. yes yes yes..
On their site, there are a few varieties that they make for different decks. Which design are you planning to recreate?
It says it at the top dude
Don't expect exactly the same thing because I'm not into ripping other companies off.

To keep price to a min. I'd make one size fit all method so it may not look as sexy and flush, but I guess you can always pay extra from the states for that.

Jonty said:
On their site, there are a few varieties that they make for different decks. Which design are you planning to recreate?
Hokaiden. I'm in so long as it fits with a Hellcat.

Fitz said:
It says it at the top dude

Jonty said:
i have my hand up.
when you have the time man
yeah um, where is this at? I'd be up for a set. or if anyone else has the skills to pay the bills and get this rollin, Hop? hint hint...
saw one of your rubber nose guards last weekend - was impressed!
perfect for baseplate overhang on the Nemesis ,)

you still doing those? I'll take a set either way, from the Hop Shop or direct...
eh? you saw one? pics?

Brad B said:
saw one of your rubber nose guards last weekend - was impressed!
perfect for baseplate overhang on the Nemesis ,)

you still doing those? I'll take a set either way, from the Hop Shop or direct...
The rubber ones are homemade and can be bought from any Clark rubber store. 50mm wide and 8mm thick.
Spot the holes with a 5mm drill through your baseplate then open up with 7mm drill without the baseplate to make a 5mm hole in the rubber. You'll get what I mean when you try it.
Make sure you have excess going around the front and not wrapping the front of the deck. This gives it a doinker cushion.

Canned the metal idea for now. Prices came back too expensive for quantities I wanted to do.
Will pick it up later perhaps. Sorry guys.
I would take one... Do you do Dervishes?
not sure if I understand this, but you're just replicating your metal design with rubber?

Fitz said:
The rubber ones are homemade and can be bought from any Clark rubber store. 50mm wide and 8mm thick.
Spot the holes with a 5mm drill through your baseplate then open up with 7mm drill without the baseplate to make a 5mm hole in the rubber. You'll get what I mean when you try it.
Make sure you have excess going around the front and not wrapping the front of the deck. This gives it a doinker cushion.

Canned the metal idea for now. Prices came back too expensive for quantities I wanted to do.
Will pick it up later perhaps. Sorry guys.

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service