ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Seems theres a bit of interest in these so if you want one for your board i can make one. Just need a template of the nose section (paper, wood) It is better to have the deck to get it perfect.

OK HERES HOW IT WORKS, You send me a paper template, Youll need a peice about 200 x 200. Take the front truck off your board and place paper, or perefably light carboard under the nose and past the truck holes. Trace it, Truck cutout and holes, and make sure its correct cause i will use that as the actuall template by glueing it to my Alum base plate (then i will weld the actuall guard to that) I will also need to know the thickness of your deck, most important..

It is better if i can get your deck or the actuall model deck to make it with, so for those in the Shire im in Caringbah, you can drop it off.

Post the template to: 

Colin Olive  

623 Port Hacking rd  

Caringbah

NSW, 2229

Give me a buzz and tell me its on its way 0418672600.... Price $25....ill post for free.

Views: 4864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ill need the deck for that one but ill be at the Hop shop Sat so mabe they will have one.

Chris O'Brien said:
in a few days when my wolfshark arrives ill make a template, but the tin is it has rocker? how do i template that?
omg if you can get a template for that, i will uby one from you in an instance

hav u got access to a landy switch or are they the same shape as the 925 ?

Not sure if there the same, but i do have a template for a 925....but not a switch as yet
the switchblade is the same template as a 925, its the same cutout
Yer mate ive got a coupla front ones....

Arvin said:
avenger nose guards in stock col? cheers
Apparantly its the same , so let me know if you want one...

Aidan Heijnen said:

hav u got access to a landy switch or are they the same shape as the 925 ?

I have a bustin sojourn board coming in. I was wondering if there was some place like the Hop shop I could leave it so you could get a template. I'm pretty bad with tracing tried it with my other boards.
Hey Col, is it possible to order 2 of your guards for an earthwing supermodel, please. Do I just need to PM you my address and do you prefer payment thru paypal?
Cheers
Davin

Col said:

yep

Jake Dyason said:

Earthwing Supermodel?
Hey Col would you happen to have any nose guards for an earth wing belly racer?

yer we can work out something, let me know when u have it
Cents said:
I have a bustin sojourn board coming in. I was wondering if there was some place like the Hop shop I could leave it so you could get a template. I'm pretty bad with tracing tried it with my other boards.
Hey Col. Intrested in glyde drop down guards.Got any>Was looking at getting the black rubber guards?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service