ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

hey guys

here is a little something i've been working on, i was hoping to get it into skate shops that support our sports, as you can see there are a few blank spots on the A3 poster, these are for the stores logo and info and what ever else they would like there.

it would be awesome to get it into some stores if hop or any others are keen to have it, message me and let me know.

hope you don't mind i used your image Jacko, your just such a sexy man lol ;)

PEACE!

Daz

Views: 181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok so you guys fully missed the point... whatever. have a winge. i dont care.

im not gonna waste time arguing, let this topic run the way it was meant to without having another internet bitch fight
Jacko, I know you are trying to be nice. :) ... and Im just trying to help you with your public relations.

When you said, "...to bring new people in racing downhill they need to be aware of the longboarding scene, and its not hard to then get into sleds after that if standing up is too hectic."

You have just implied that Luges are for people who cant handle standup. I think that may be likely to upset some lugers.
It should have the slogan, "Tricks are for kids, Bomb hills" Hahaha thats a classic!
Looks pretty good dude. Stand outs, And that may be the thing that makes people pick it up. Doesn't matter what its about.......
Besides that it looks good just the way it is Daz, I am glad you are doing something that nobody else has done and I am sure it will work!
I think it looks awesome.
Few little things,
The Bleeding Cowboys font is a little hard to read, especially with the black outline around Jackson's name.
And the words kinda don't look big enough for the huge white stars that they are in. And maybe Jacko's truck in front of the twirly things?
And maybe not having white text boxes around the text of the peoples names, looks worse IMO
But everything else I absolutely love mate! They were just little gripes, not much to complain about!
Great work! You have talent for this stuff!
Daz, are you selling the posters? Great stuff! :)
nah sue, they are absolutely free, all i ask is that when i make the final copy for the store, they print them, and once up, take a couple of photo's of them and send me the pic's.

hey elliot, yeah the font went a little funny when i compressed it for the net, keep in mind i've done it for an A3 poster and when you shrink it it tends to go a little funny, kinda like me :) hehe

every thing will be in it's correct size when printed......................i hope ;)

thank you everyone for the feedback guys, keep it coming as it will help me with the next ones i do.

PEACE!

Daz

Oh! i forgot lol..............if your wondering why things are hiding behind curly things, it means it's covering up a dodgy spot ;) the photo's aren't the highest rez so it gets a bit crappy in technical areas on the photo.
good work mate but it all looks too busy in my opinion. its hard to know what to look at first. the general theme of it is good, it just needs to be a little more simple to help make the pictures and text stand out.

thats my input. hope it helps as this is a good idea.
sorry Daz forgot to ask, are you doing just the one design or a couple of different posters?
pink is punk.
i dig it.
at the moment it's going to be a variant of the one design trav, but i do have a couple more in the pipeline, as you can understand there's a butt load of work involved in each design, so getting them to work takes a little playing with just to get it to this stage, as well as trying to keep the ideas fresh and unique from any other poster out there.

hope that answers your question dude ;)

PEACE!

Daz
I'd be interested in the other designs. Maybe something to put up in the local skate/surf stores.

DazTheCowboy said:
at the moment it's going to be a variant of the one design trav, but i do have a couple more in the pipeline, as you can understand there's a butt load of work involved in each design, so getting them to work takes a little playing with just to get it to this stage, as well as trying to keep the ideas fresh and unique from any other poster out there.

hope that answers your question dude ;)

PEACE!

Daz

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service