ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Has anybody ridden 42 degree munkaes 190mm for freeride, or would like the 49 degree baseplate be better?

Views: 228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

since when do munkaes make an 82mm hanger???

i'll sell u mine for $250
190mm hanger and 42 baseplate in blue 

sorry jordan for sounding like a dick. this is what i have heard. to have fun at lower speeds get the 49 degree baseplate and the smaller width baseplate would be better as the bushing seat is super restrictive and is no fun at low speeds otherwise. apparently when going fast in a straight line they sort of twitch like they don't have a middle point. if your getting precisions for freeride get something like kaha's or aera's. munkaes arent to great for freeride from what i've heard, they are purely downhill. this is just from what i have heard so take everything i say with a grain of salt.

Thats the response i was looking for ;)

Thanks.

Philip and Hugh said:

sorry jordan for sounding like a dick. this is what i have heard. to have fun at lower speeds get the 49 degree baseplate and the smaller width baseplate would be better as the bushing seat is super restrictive and is no fun at low speeds otherwise. apparently when going fast in a straight line they sort of twitch like they don't have a middle point. if your getting precisions for freeride get something like kaha's or aera's. munkaes arent to great for freeride from what i've heard, they are purely downhill. this is just from what i have heard so take everything i say with a grain of salt.
oh i meant to say smaller width hangar i think it is 175mm or something

Ye,

Its just i have the opportunity to trade munkaes for like a set of my trucks and wheels..

Ill probably do it, and if i dont like them...sell them.

good op
Jordan Fabris said:

Ye,

Its just i have the opportunity to trade munkaes for like a set of my trucks and wheels..

Ill probably do it, and if i dont like them...sell them.

The 175mm hangers with 49deg baseplatea are the go. The hanger is raked, which gives more dive inthe turn. Chances are your not constantly hitting speeds that fast so doesn't matter what Cnc truck u get it will feel stable. The trick with Cnc trucks is not finding the stuff that works well going fast, they all do, that's what they were designed for. Itsfinding something that works well and turns good going SLOW aswell that make em cool.

I ride the 175s on 49s, they rule. People who say they can't get turn out of their munkaes havethem set up wrong or just suck.

If u want lean, get 42s. If u want steer, get 49s. Simple. Either way get the narrow hangers. The 190s are poo

like ^^^

waiting for my 49 on 175's to be shipped! sooo stoked.

fuck

haha anyone wanna trade 42 degree baseplates for 49's... when i get them hah

khiros risers? wont be as low but does the job

Jordan Fabris said:

fuck

chances are he will be running this as a downhill board and not many people like risers on their trucks for DH.

Chris O'Brien said:
khiros risers? wont be as low but does the job

Jordan Fabris said:

fuck

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service