ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hi guys,
I have a Dervish sitting around that I don't use and I am looking to sell to raise funds for a Rayne Killswitch. It is in good condition with some stickers. A couple of splints in the wood at the nose and tail but doesn't effect the performance of the board and doesn't look damaged. It has the new graphic Flex 2. I am not going to set a price and I'm open for offers, If your interested, tell me and I'll put up some pics.
Deck Only price is $180, the deck is $285 rrp and the board is in great condition.
Complete is with bones red which are clean and lubricated. The trucks are paris 180s and bushings are stock 90a but i can change them if you want for and added price. The wheels are Otang Durian 83a sliding wheels (not coned) in good condition.
for complete i'm asking $320 for $460 worth of gear.
Remember this is all in great condition.

Cheers

Tags: dervish, loaded, sell, to, want

Views: 93

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

how much is postage to sydney?
just thought 290 with postage may be out of my budget
im not sure how much postage is but the price will be 290 whatever the price. If your interested in buying it, would you like anything altered/ do you want bearings cleaned?
still for sale ?
im pretty sure it is. Dan has gone to bed as far as i know, (hes not on msn), but im pretty sure its for sale. as far as condition goes, they are both in perfect condition. I mean my dervish has a completely banged up nose, and this one is mint.

This price is insanely good, as well as the rockit cruiser. I think he has a guy lined up for sale in Sydney, but im sure he would be up for offers from you if you made them.

Ryan Suter said:
still for sale ?
is it possible to pay $150 before and after i recieve the board i will pay they other $153? Just for extra security as I am in Sydney and concerned about receiving it here. How would you like me to pay?
I found out that postage should be roughly $13 dollars
Or would you agree to be payed by COD through Australia post
Paying before and after is fine!

Send me your full adress and I'll send it asap
Can i pay by COD?
my address is 15 Myall St Oatley, NSW, 2223
Sure, if thats what you want..... i'll probly send tomorrow
ok thanks
sorry man but i was talking to dad about it and he doesn't like the idea of COD, for the same reason you want to do it :).
How bout half before half after?
my dad said thet if you send it through Aus post i have to pay our local post office the total amount (board plus postage cost) before they release it to me. My dad said to look the Australia post website and look at the terms and conditions of COD.
so is COD ok?

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service