ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'to' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Top 5 Locations in Brisbane

Hey everyone, my friends and I are tending to dwell around milton and the bretho.... i was wondering if anyone could make a list of the bes…

Started by Dan Mactaggart

16 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Connor Ferguson

making your own graphics

Hi guys, I've been wanting to make my own longboard graphics but I can't decide how I'm going to do it. I've heard of using rice paper an…

Started by TripleZLongboards

3 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Ben Mod

Where to buy a skateboard?

Hey guys, i need a little help here. (First Skateboard) So i'm currently interested in buying a skate board for my self, (I'm a beginner sk…

Started by Justin T

34 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Justin T

How do you put the kick or concave in a board ?

Hey guys :) I've just stared making a few boards for fun, And I was just wondering how you would put the kick in the board without a vacuum…

Started by JakJak

3 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Gilly

Flattspotted wheels? I'll lathe them for you.

Hey Everyone, I've got a lathe that I am using to round out all of my flatspotted wheels. If your interested, I'll make a mould, which cost…

Started by Jonathon O Mhaolchatha

6 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Connor Ferguson

WTS Daddow Custom (similar to killswitch)

Hey ASRA. I know there are heaps of boards for sale here but ill give it a shot. I am selling a Daddow custom. It has a praxis concave with…

Started by Timothy

29 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Dan Hawkins

Want to trade: 200mm kooky hangers for 180mm

Its as simple as the title says. I've got some 200mm kooky hangers in good condition (see pictures below) and I want to trade them for 180m…

Started by Jack

0 Dec 11, 2010

What board for me.

I am 50kg and I am looking for a longboard that can bomb hills like a mad man. But I also want to thrash it around and try out some tricks.…

Started by lewis ellis

11 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by lewis ellis

what are the best slide gloves to get

i have been trying to decide between timeship and loaded but im not sure which ones to get help please

Started by Timothy

8 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Christopher Hardy

looking for a OMNI drop 43

hey guys , looking for a omni drop 43 2nd hand , board or complete , price roughly around 200 - 250 , but just post an offer , thanks

Started by jack hamilton

14 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Nick

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service