ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hi guys,
I have a Dervish sitting around that I don't use and I am looking to sell to raise funds for a Rayne Killswitch. It is in good condition with some stickers. A couple of splints in the wood at the nose and tail but doesn't effect the performance of the board and doesn't look damaged. It has the new graphic Flex 2. I am not going to set a price and I'm open for offers, If your interested, tell me and I'll put up some pics.
Deck Only price is $180, the deck is $285 rrp and the board is in great condition.
Complete is with bones red which are clean and lubricated. The trucks are paris 180s and bushings are stock 90a but i can change them if you want for and added price. The wheels are Otang Durian 83a sliding wheels (not coned) in good condition.
for complete i'm asking $320 for $460 worth of gear.
Remember this is all in great condition.

Cheers

Tags: dervish, loaded, sell, to, want

Views: 93

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

bump
PRICE DROP.....

I am going to let everything go seperately if anyones interested.

DERVISH:

Deck: 180
Trucks: 50
Wheels with bearings: 60

If you buy the complete for $290, i'll throw in the Rockit Mini Cruiser that is also on the marketplace for $50!!! complete. Equaling $340!
PRICE DROP.....

I am going to let everything go seperately if anyones interested.

DERVISH:

Deck: 180
Trucks: 50
Wheels with bearings: 60

If you buy the complete for $290, i'll throw in the Rockit Mini Cruiser that is also on the marketplace for $50!!! complete. Equaling $340!
$40 for the wheels without the bearings, if i can have a proper look at them first?
nah sorry man, that makes it a bit sloppy
hey man i am real keen dont have money for a while though... y are u selling it
$$MONEY$$ if your wondering if isn't because of damage.
nah i was just thinking y u would selll such a butiful board like that. i would but it but there are some things that i have to buy first so if it doesnt sell soon ten i willl snatch it up.. just the deck.
yeah no worries dan, if you ever feel like splitting it let me know.
$250 complete?
and are you in sydney
it's almost brand new and complete from BoardShop it is 420. 290 seems fair don't you rekon?
it's almost brand new and complete from BoardShop it is 420. 290 seems fair don't you rekon?

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service