ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

hey does anyone know of some laid back music to listen to while cruising the streets on my board?

Views: 202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

faith no more ....king for a day or album of the year two of the best cd's ever, or some katatonia
Isaac said:
Dream Theater is amazing, they are truly experts in a number of genres.
I think some of their songs are a bit long... mainly that 23min A Change of Seasons. (Only just managed to hear that whole thing)
I only just found out about them a couple days ago, any certain songs you'd recommend?

Asian Boy said:
lifting shadows of a deam by dream-theatre
one of my favourite bands saw them live when they came down here, some of jordan ruddess's solo stuff is awesome as is liquid tension experiment
Hey aj, connor introduced me to Sydney based "Dead Letter Circus", they're quite similar to Karnivool (even produced by same guy)
You should check them out.
Beastie boys, Sublime, Herbaliser, Old Metallica, Pantera, Johnny Cash, Black seeds, J5, Z-Trip, DJ format, Tame Impala. And some James brown for goode measure.
Yeah some of there songs are pretty long
I recommend the dark eternal night, this dying soul, 6:00 and foresaken

Isaac said:
Dream Theater is amazing, they are truly experts in a number of genres. I think some of their songs are a bit long... mainly that 23min A Change of Seasons. (Only just managed to hear that whole thing) I only just found out about them a couple days ago, any certain songs you'd recommend?

Asian Boy said:
Holy hell dude, that song rocks. I'm gonna go youtube me some more o' that!

Isaac said:

You can really lose yourself in some Kyuss songs.
Might not always be a good thing when your off skating though...
symphony x
escape the fate are terrible live. although if you actually like them you might find them good live

stephen.mhsrider said:
Scott Poole said:
escape the fate and underoath my personal best artist's

he did say laid back music..LOL. that being said, escape the fate is awesome.
fleat foxes, modest mouse, crowded house, angus and julia stone.
karnivool = greatest band of all time,

Aj Hare said:
yeah hilltop hoods is good. karnivool ( aussies ) are a mad band. nice clean crisp vocals and very interesting music. like tool but more... modern? They made "Themata" which gets you hooked on their tunes and then "Sound Awake" came out... man its good, easy to lose yourself. tool is mad to, they're just the best for groovy drawn out songs. but seriously, look up Right Place, Wrong Time - Dr. John.
Thanks isaac, I'll CHECK IT.

Isaac said:
Hey aj, connor introduced me to Sydney based "Dead Letter Circus", they're quite similar to Karnivool (even produced by same guy)
You should check them out.
I saw Dream Theatre :). Last year at riverstage

Isaac said:
Dream Theater is amazing, they are truly experts in a number of genres.
I think some of their songs are a bit long... mainly that 23min A Change of Seasons. (Only just managed to hear that whole thing)
I only just found out about them a couple days ago, any certain songs you'd recommend?

Asian Boy said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service