ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

We need to get them rolling again.
Organise the sessions here

Views: 488

Replies to This Discussion

Where and when are we meeting tonight?
^ times by 5
7.30 at frome but wanna hit other parks tonight also target jrs and mark lets find that cray z one you know the one oooh yeah
I'm gonna be about an hour late guys sorry.
yeah thats cool nick will be at from till about nine anyways have you got anyones number just in case? , if anyones got sum tape that would be awesome
Rocked up to Frome St carpark at 10:30, you were all gone, but I brought the missus and she did a sit-down run, really enjoyed it.

Now I won't get guilted so much for skating instead of spending time with her, surely?
bummer dude. I think thats just about the time we headed off.
yeah matt spewin was a good night i cant walk atm though epic fail, epic epic fail
The little (big, that big bastard) brother and I will be at the Frome St U-park from 9 PM on Wednesday 5th. We've finally both got slideable boards, ripper!
All boards are slideable.
session, saturday night, b there or be a doush, no one wants to be a doush, so be there frome st 8pm....... party time excellent
would anyone be keen to go for a skate tomorrow night, i cant go on saturdays so i wanna try get one going during the week again if anyone is keen for it

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service