ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Good condition.

Suit tall person (6' - 6'4")

80-100kg

I'm 6'3" 90kg and they're perfect for me. Not too tight.

Blue black and white colour ways.

Helmet is 61cm around headband measurement.

$100

Pickup only

Views: 276

Replies to This Discussion

Fitz ill take them if my comment above wasnt serious.
Im not buying them a mate is.
Pick up.
sweet. I'm v busy today. Shoot me you contact number i'll call you this afternoon.
if things fall through with roberts mate i'll take them
Give michael a call on 0422844501.
If he doesn't pick up his probably working but ill tell him your calling.
We were coming home from bomb squad when i told him that some guy was selling leathers so we just used my phone to reply to the thread.

Michael changed his mind.

Leathers and helmet available again. Forgot to mention I will include leather motorcycle gloves also. Size XXL

If you aren't at least 6' tall please don't buy these as poorly fitting leathers offer little to no protection.

With loose leather your skin comes off from rubbing inside.

Dobez said:

if things fall through with roberts mate i'll take them
im 6'1" 82kgs... reckon theyd be too loose? they already look a little loose on you

Thats how much I weighed when I got them.

I've crashed in these b4. No problem. The first set of leathers I own I used to swim in them. They were the right length but made for someone more hulk like 100kg+

These leathers are an easy fit round the torso but close fit on arms, legs and shoulders where it counts. I left the armour in these, because I though it would be a great idea to take armour out of my first set. Try and get more aero (which worked). Had a big slam at Mt Kiera and now I have pieces of bone floating around in my left elbow joint.

Hey Fitz I'm 100% keen for leathers only. Name a price or offer me a trade. Cheers man

I can pay you straight away. No BS

shit that sucks about the elbow.

so $120 for the leathers and helmet? or...?
Dude if you want any chance just give him the money, fast or he will sell to uan. I have never seen as good a deal on hear for leathers and a helmet.
Fitz, I'm 6'1" and 100kg which should hopefully squeeze in to, do you think? I'm interested as it's a good price for starter leathers when my skills increase.  Still for grabs? I'm in Brisbane
Fitz sent you a request so we can figure out payment details

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service