ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Just wondering if anyone has one of these or have ridden one???

It looks sick and I'm thinking of buying one, just wanting to know peoples opinions. I would ride one if i could but i don't know anyone in WA with one.

http://www.hopkin.com.au/product.php?productid=168850&cat=924&a...

Cheers guys.

Tags: Deck, Gear

Views: 443

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ask Robbo, he swears by it.
my friends got one looks solid 
If you stand on it in the shop its very hard not to walk out with it. Just about the sweetest pan you could stand on, light as a foamcore but solid as a rock, its a very agile deck that will track any line and is very easy to control so you can push the tail out without needing to get all over the rail. The concave and the pan just make your feet stick on the board without any great effort

walked in hop shop to buy a landy walked out with flying pan just feels as amazing as it will i bought the drop contemplating saving a buying the toppy if i get the doh  its a dont think twice board man

Robbo said:

If you stand on it in the shop its very hard not to walk out with it. Just about the sweetest pan you could stand on, light as a foamcore but solid as a rock, its a very agile deck that will track any line and is very easy to control so you can push the tail out without needing to get all over the rail. The concave and the pan just make your feet stick on the board without any great effort
sweet as i spose i'll order one now haha. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service