ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

For some reason the new classifieds aren't working on my computer/won't send me the email so im updating an old post where i was selling other gear.. Tell me if you have a problem mods.

Anyway.. 

Hey guys, i've got the following gear for sale;

- Sector 9 leather slide gloves $65
- 187 Fly Knee pads $55
- Pro-tec Class Bucky Lasek Transparent White Helmet $65
- Abec 11 Amber Freerides 81a now discontinued known for the e epic thane lines) $65

All is basically brand new, knee pads have one small scratch on one of them. I bought all this brand new gear then I've lost interest in longboarding and started spending all my money on my car.. My loss is your win. Located Sydney, Cronulla pick up only. Maybe negotiable.. Pm me or my mobile is 0410231032

Pics.. 

[IMG]http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad276/JKEJDM/IMG_2087.jpg[/IMG]

Tags: 11, abec, hybrid, indy, lambchop, orangatang, sodafactory

Views: 497

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sure mate, so you want the Lambchop, set of free rides and the hybrids? Haha it would want to be for how much it was and the time it took to make.. i baby it too much though, too good to let go though lol.

Joel Francis Florido said:
Hahaha no worries.
So I can get your Indy hybrids too?
Dood the carbon fiber one is HOT!
Lol so for the whole set...can u set me a good price?!
Ok then I'll be in Sydney on Thursday I'll come get them off you then!

Joel sorry mate i really need the money, im saving for schoolies atm so need to repay parents. The only things you need are a set of bushings and the bolts then your set, the best i can do is throw you a set of bearings for free? 

Steven sounds good mate, ill give them to you Thursday what time did you have in mind. Preferably afternoon but whatever suits you

No worries mate :)
I'm cool with $345?

Board $210

Trucks $70

Wheels $65

Total - $345 all sweet, send us an inbox when you get paid.

Will do friend request sent :)
Does no one use Otangs anymore? Price drop $60.. these wheels are still 75mm.
Awesome, say about 5-6pm? I'll be hauling around a fuckload of luggage since I'll be leaving for Perth soon after!
Umm migght be a bit late im not sure but it should be ok. I'll send a friend request and you can give me your number incase of any problems.
Steven Rose said:
Awesome, say about 5-6pm? I'll be hauling around a fuckload of luggage since I'll be leaving for Perth soon after!
Quick question, what is the lambchop made of? And what's the stiffness?
Can u get specific details?

Very stiff board, no flex. It's made of i think 9 plys of canadian maple with a layer of Hemp (really makes a difference dampening vibrations) I've got 3 boards all with Hemp in them.

Other specs:

Lambchop:
L: 39” (39 1/16”) or 99.25cm 
W: 9.8” rail-to-rail (25 cm) 
Drop: 5/8” (actual 21/32”) or 1.6cm, aggressive bends, zero wedging
Wheel base: Double drilled: 30.5”, 31.25”, 32” or 77.5cm, 79.4cm, 81.3cm
Concave: ultra comfortable design for sideways stance effectiveness, flat center to graduated radial. Deepest point just over ½” (1.5cm)
Fully symmetrical
Materials: standard = 9 ply Hard rock Maple, 10 ply by special order. 
Pressed in a CNC’d mold under 40+ tons of pressure

Joel Francis Florido said:

Quick question, what is the lambchop made of? And what's the stiffness?
Can u get specific details?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service