ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged '11' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Premium Member

carbon omen matrix complete + daddow praxis complete

hi guys i couldnt get the market place to work again so am posting here carbon omen matrix with kahas and cetrax and ceramic bearings all f…

Started by jay cottrell

1 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by jay cottrell

Abec 11 Flashbacks 81a vs. Landyachtz Mini Zombie Hawgs 82a/84a

hey guys which would be easier to slide on, im getting a new board and want to do freeride. i can already slide and have a little bit of ex…

Started by daniel allen

11 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Bootes

70's Flashbacks

hey does anyone know where to get a set of 70's flashbacks? Hopkin dont seem to have them and i was just curious because i like the look of…

Started by Doug Bergamin

16 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Simon Duber

Caliber trucks GNARLY OR NOT?

Im about to pick up a wolfshark sometime this weekend and wondering what trucks to chuck on it. Ive been on Paris and feel like a change. A…

Started by CL reppin

9 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Billy Bott

Excess Gear/Lost Interest

For some reason the new classifieds aren't working on my computer/won't send me the email so im updating an old post where i was selling ot…

Started by Jake DM

48 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Jake DM

So what's so great about abec 11 classic Zigzags?

They seem to be the go and wondering why people are loving them and what you are using them for. Yellow 4prez are my all-round wheel and wo…

Started by JordanF

9 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by JordanF

Second-hand Tan-Tien for $250?

Hey guys - I need your opinion on whether I should buy the following board for $250!   Loaded Tan-Tien with: Randall 180 trucks Abec 11 Fre…

Started by Tom

5 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Alex Groth

WTB: any abec 11 classic thane wheels or any chalky wheel

before i get swamped with 'dont clog the forum', marketplace doesnt work for me  so yeah im looking for any classic thane or wheel that lea…

Started by Alex Ker

4 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Alex Ker

Avengers & 75mm wheels

Simply, can avengers take 75mm whilst riding 90a bushings reasonable loose??    

Started by Levi. B

18 May 24, 2011
Reply by Les Graue

WTS stacks of gear

For sale..   Landyachtz Switch Deck $130 + shipping   Landyachtz DHR Deck $110 +shipping(Has GoPro mounts on front and rear truck mounts)  …

Started by Callum van den Enden

53 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Tom Lutvey

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service