ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

For some reason the new classifieds aren't working on my computer/won't send me the email so im updating an old post where i was selling other gear.. Tell me if you have a problem mods.

Anyway.. 

Hey guys, i've got the following gear for sale;

- Sector 9 leather slide gloves $65
- 187 Fly Knee pads $55
- Pro-tec Class Bucky Lasek Transparent White Helmet $65
- Abec 11 Amber Freerides 81a now discontinued known for the e epic thane lines) $65

All is basically brand new, knee pads have one small scratch on one of them. I bought all this brand new gear then I've lost interest in longboarding and started spending all my money on my car.. My loss is your win. Located Sydney, Cronulla pick up only. Maybe negotiable.. Pm me or my mobile is 0410231032

Pics.. 

[IMG]http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad276/JKEJDM/IMG_2087.jpg[/IMG]

Tags: 11, abec, hybrid, indy, lambchop, orangatang, sodafactory

Views: 495

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

are they oops wheels?
Bump + Pictures added :) Oops wheels lowered, need a quick sale.
I am officially 100% on the soda :D
And a set of the abec11 freerides :)
Sweet as mate, ill hold you a set of them too then. Just double checking you can pick up yes?

Joel Francis Florido said:
I am officially 100% on the soda :D
And a set of the abec11 freerides :)
ill take a set of the oops wheels! im not too familiar with cronulla area but maybe meet up in the city somewhere anytime between 12-5pm on wednesday? and if Joel decides he doesnt want the second set i've got dibs :P if i need to pay for them after wednesday i will have to pay for postage since im moving to perth on friday morning
p.s if you want payment before i pick them up send me your bank details otherwise i will give you the cash in hand on wednesday. and if you cant make it to the city i can catch a train or bus out to cronulla i'll just need directions on where i need to get too
I can't do Wednesday sorry working however if you catch the train to cronulla station i'd be happy to meet you there anytime as i can duck out and give them to you
I live around blacktown, cronulla is abit of a new place for me, but I'm more than happy to pick it up at cronulla station?!
But definitely, I'm getting the board and the set of wheels.
I get paid on the last day of this month, so is cash good?
Btw, which board is the one I'm buying? The black or the red?
Also, any chance u got some trucks lying around that I can get off yah?

I live around blacktown, cronulla is abit of a new place for me, but I'm more than happy to pick it up at cronulla station?!
would you trade the indys for a original pintail 46 deck?

Yep i'd be happy to meet you at Cronulla station mate, its the Orange board ,carbon fibre ones my baby haha.

If your looking for a free-ride set-up i highly recommend the Indy hybrid trucks (on the black board) they are awesome for sliding and carving although not the best downhill truck. I love them but just don't use my gear enough. Cash is good :)

Sorry connor no trades, need money. Don't skate enough to have all this gear

Hahaha no worries.
So I can get your Indy hybrids too?
Dood the carbon fiber one is HOT!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service