ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Guys, I just won leather suit on eBay. They cost me about 250$+ shipped. Should I buy them? I haven't paid them yet. They are Dainese leather suit. I don't know they are worth or not. Please give me some advises. Is this a good deal?

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They retail for Over a grand i think. you should just get them. $250 is probably pretty dam good.
If i had 250 i would buy them.
If that is really made in Italy, that would be worth a fortune!
Good catch
dammit golf. haha. It said you bid $212.50 on these leathers? Because I bid $210, but you outbid me in the last 5 seconds.

$250? It said you got them for $212.50.

I will buy them if you don't. They fit someone who is 180cm tall, around 80kg, 34 inch waist, 42 inch chest.
you bid
you won
you back out and your a piece of shit
not really, I would gladly take them if he backs out. In fact, he would be pretty awesome (in my books, haha)if he backed out, because I could buy them, I would be happy, and the seller would get their money too.

So really, thats quite harsh to call someone a piece of shit when someone else is clearly wanting them too.

Dave M said:
you bid
you won you back out and your a piece of shit
no its not
if you want them buy them off him

if he is bidding against other Skaters leathers he is only jacking the price up and fucking the seller around.
Just like the for sale section here
NO GROM STALLS
put up or shut up

Isaac Naumann said:
not really, I would gladly take them if he backs out. In fact, he would be pretty awesome (in my books, haha)if he backed out, because I could buy them, I would be happy, and the seller would get their money too.

So really, thats quite harsh to call someone a piece of shit when someone else is clearly wanting them too.

Dave M said:
you bid
I will buy them. If they don't fit me well, I will sell them to you with the same price that I won. How about that?

Isaac Naumann said:
not really, I would gladly take them if he backs out. In fact, he would be pretty awesome (in my books, haha)if he backed out, because I could buy them, I would be happy, and the seller would get their money too. So really, thats quite harsh to call someone a piece of shit when someone else is clearly wanting them too.

Dave M said:
you bid
"Guys, I just won leather suit on eBay. They cost me about 250$+ shipped. Should I buy them? I haven't paid them yet."

on e-bay if you win a bid you legally have to buy them... there is no "should i buy them"
That would be sweet. However, I might bid on some other ones before that, so just let me know if they dont fit.

thanks

Golf said:
I will buy them. If they don't fit me well, I will sell them to you with the same price that I won. How about that?

Isaac Naumann said:
not really, I would gladly take them if he backs out. In fact, he would be pretty awesome (in my books, haha)if he backed out, because I could buy them, I would be happy, and the seller would get their money too. So really, thats quite harsh to call someone a piece of shit when someone else is clearly wanting them too.

Dave M said:
you bid
dude that is way too harsh. This guy just wants to see if they are worth it.

Brodie Brusasco said:
Don't you already have a set of leathers?

Isaac Naumann said:
That would be sweet. However, I might bid on some other ones before that, so just let me know if they dont fit. thanks

Golf said:

Isaac Naumann said:

Dave M said:
you bid
No Jack its not
Well maybe a little bit (just piss week) but read what he posted.
"Guys, I just won leather suit on eBay. They cost me about 250$+ shipped. Should I buy them? I haven't paid them yet. They are Dainese leather suit. I don't know they are worth or not. Please give me some advises. Is this a good deal?"

Firstly he is breaking a contract if he backs out
Second he is dicking the seller around
Third he is jacking the price up for all the other groms out there looking and bidding on the same leathers
There were bidders from ASRA on this item
So its OK to Commit to buy something then back out is it.
Maybe he is after some reasurance that he is getting a good deal. (and it is) but its too late for that after you have won the auction.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service