ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Looking at a deck for DH and freeridee and sliding. For a setup with caliber 44 and abec 11 bigzigs for dh and durians for sliding. Opinions on which is betta to go for.

Thanks

Views: 1049

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please please please stop making these threads dude...

you have no idea how annoying it is to try find some decent material on this site, between all the gromclog threads..

youll know what i mean in a few months time..

dont ask someone on the internets perspecive of it, go out and try some boards at events!

+ there are TONS of other forums about this exact topic, all you have to do is use the search function on the top right hand side of the page..

Not hatin, just lettin you know eh... :)

get a Glyde!!! The whyte line swallow is the raddest board out

listen to these people...

Lance and Josh said:

get a Glyde!!! The whyte line swallow is the raddest board out

ahahha

my friend also has this board,

we copied each other, and were both stoked

dont get boards based on whats cool or what your friends have, get the one YOU feel most comfortable skating on...

This comment has left me wondering what sort of parents would call their daughter "Brad"....

Brad Koolen said:

My mate has that skateboard and he has that board. Don't want to copy.

Join a forum, post a useless topic, then start throwing out the gay.....

Great way to show your age son.

So like the other week I went to a slide session and there was like someone with the same board as me and I was all like OMG soooooo embarrassment!

This place gets funnier every day. Good times.

ahahah

this is one good aspect of these forums

old dudes joshin grommets ;)

made me laugh

The Dave said:

So like the other week I went to a slide session and there was like someone with the same board as me and I was all like OMG soooooo embarrassment!

This place gets funnier every day. Good times.

How about the Entelechis ! have you seen that daddow board ! ?

Brad Koolen said:

Yes I am 15. I am interested in knowing topics of skating. And when I can't find a forum on what I have asked and googles it then a post on here. If you have a good website please let me know where I can find info.

matt cassar said:

Join a forum, post a useless topic, then start throwing out the gay.....

Great way to show your age son.

precisions are not worth it unless you are going 100+. jaidyn here can go 100 on janky bear 852s. i only got kahas cause i go fast....

Very, very, very sexy board.

Jaidyn Beilby said:

How about the Entelechis ! have you seen that daddow board ! ?

precisions are stronger due to the construction so even if you do trash them they will take it better than cast

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service