ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK, change of front page.

Just got some goodies from Dave Rogers at Rogers Bros and thought some pics may whet some appetites.

DH 40's
DH 36's
3 Piece DH's
and Mini's

Also have some handles for the learners out there (;-)>

Tags: Adrian, Townsville, a-drain, ado, cre8ive, shop

Views: 9028

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hawgs? duro?

and how much for pogo plates ado?
G'day Adrian, after a couple of sets of the pumpkin bushings. How much and where do i send it. I will call you to get details.
Jim Z bushings in 3 duros???? is that a mistype?
Ben said:
hawgs? duro?

and how much for pogo plates ado?

Ben these are the ones that look like a centreset Gummies, not the Krypto ones. Still interested?

Pogos: Old $75 each, New $100 each
Jamie Gwillim said:
G'day Adrian, after a couple of sets of the pumpkin bushings. How much and where do i send it. I will call you to get details.

Pumpkins are $20 a set of 4. Give me a call or drop me an e-mail and I'll give you my bank details
Robbo said:
Jim Z bushings in 3 duros???? is that a mistype?

No mistype, they come in white 80a (special order) and 82.5a and black 85a
Hi Adrian how much for the jimz bushings, and with the grizzlies do you have black powder coated 42* trucks?cheers
Joe said:
Hi Adrian how much for the jimz bushings, and with the grizzlies do you have black powder coated 42* trucks?cheers

Jim Z bushings are $30 a set of 4. Sorry only have the 52 Grizzlies in black, the 40's are all silver. Guess I could put a set of black hangers on some silver baseplates if you want.
Davie said:
how much is the fish matey?
and is that the old design?

There is a new Fish? This is the one with all the little fish on the graphic. $400 complete and shipped
Davie said:
yeah... there's one with the orange and blue bubbles...
supposedly they are coming out with a fish without the foam kicktail soon... just a regular kick
do you sell the deck seperately at all?

Sure do, $225 shipped
Ohh okk, so how much will you charge for the grizzlies?
and ohh how much for the monster hawgs and the lime big zigs?
Joe said:
Joe said:
Ohh okk, so how much will you charge for the grizzlies?
and ohh how much for the monster hawgs and the lime big zigs?
Joe said:
Grizzlies $100 a set, Monsters $100 a set, Big Zigs $85 a set

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service