ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK, change of front page.

Just got some goodies from Dave Rogers at Rogers Bros and thought some pics may whet some appetites.

DH 40's
DH 36's
3 Piece DH's
and Mini's

Also have some handles for the learners out there (;-)>

Tags: Adrian, Townsville, a-drain, ado, cre8ive, shop

Views: 9032

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dibs!! :)
Gilbert said:
Hey adrian,

I've been looking around for some venom eliminators bushings but no luck, so i was wondering if you stock them
Daddies boardshop sell em for US$10 per pair with about US$20 shipping. At the moment thats about AU$22 per bush!
Bend over if you like getting fisted!
Fitz said:
Gilbert said:
Hey adrian,

I've been looking around for some venom eliminators bushings but no luck, so i was wondering if you stock them
Daddies boardshop sell em for US$10 per pair with about US$20 shipping. At the moment thats about AU$22 per bush!
Bend over if you like getting fisted!

hmmm, yeah not liking that thought. guess i'll just stick with venom barrels, or khiro.
Yep, still have the soles for $15 each (per shoe).

I tried to buy Venoms, wrote an order for nearly US$1000 of bushings and was just waiting for them to get me a price for postage when they just disappeared. i have sent them 6 emails without a reply. Guess they don't want to sell to me. Anyone else getting them direct or is Hop getting them from a distro?

Cheers

Ado
Adrian Alderson said:
I tried to buy Venoms, wrote an order for nearly US$1000 of bushings and was just waiting for them to get me a price for postage when they just disappeared. i have sent them 6 emails without a reply. Guess they don't want to sell to me. Anyone else getting them direct or is Hop getting them from a distro?

Cheers

Ado

cool i'll take a couple then. how much plus shipping?
Gilbert said:
Adrian Alderson said:

Cheers

Ado

cool i'll take a couple then. how much plus shipping?

$15 each including shipping. What size are you chasing?
how do RBros brake soles wear in comparison to a typical shoe sole (say on a nike dunk)
got any randal 170 axles ?
one size 6 US narrow (converse), and one size 8 US narrow (vans)

thanks.
Stephen That is just something you can't compare i had nike 6.0's and in about 3 hours of skating on a run about 80km/h of hard foot breaking it was burning my foot, now I've got a cut up Tyre tread it's like no other can't imagine skating without it.

stephen.mhsrider said:
how do RBros brake soles wear in comparison to a typical shoe sole (say on a nike dunk)
Plus, buying the soles is much cheaper than buying a new pair of nikes! even if they did wear out the same..

stephen.mhsrider said:
stephen.mhsrider said:

When I downhill every week i get about 6 weeks out of them my skate shoes last about 10 weeks with the same use. so 1 $15 sole every six weeks compares well to my $120 shoes with the benefit of pulling out of retirement that perfectly molded shoe that you formally wore the sole out of and now wearing it for eternity with regular sole replacements.

Another benefit is they heat up significantly less then both a regular sole and and to a greater extent car tyre sole (which is fine for luge but will melt your grip tape on a skateboard, felt like i waited half the day last week waiting for jacko to re-grip the back of his board after every other run.

The main benefit of car tyre is durability, they will last a long time but with added weight and extreme conductivity of heat that can sometimes burn your foot (a luge gets away with it because after they brake they have their feet in the air taking in the cool breeze till the next time they brake)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service