ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK, change of front page.

Just got some goodies from Dave Rogers at Rogers Bros and thought some pics may whet some appetites.

DH 40's
DH 36's
3 Piece DH's
and Mini's

Also have some handles for the learners out there (;-)>

Tags: Adrian, Townsville, a-drain, ado, cre8ive, shop

Views: 9030

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All sold, sorry

ruddy said:
Hey ado How Much for a comet Fsm with Paris purple 180
Thanks for the good wishes everyone. It is wierd at the moment, clear skies, gentle breeze, guess it's the calm before the storm. they are talking in terms of a metre of rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck with the storm ado, keep yourself, your family and the wefunks safe
Hey Ado, Best wishers for the cyclone, just wondering, what precisions do you have in stock and how much?

Surf Rodz $300

08 Smokies $250

09 Smokies $400

Plasma $400

Kahalani 184 and 204 $450

Jim Z's $550

Maguns $750

Conrad To said:

Hey Ado, Best wishers for the cyclone, just wondering, what precisions do you have in stock and how much?

Just to add to what everyone has already said, we all hope you will tough out the storm and family and loved ones stay safe away from this Yaci character. (Who the hell named that?!) Hopefully your shop stays safe because those insurance people always seem to take ages!

Good luck mate, all the best.

Good luck Ado, Creative Skate, Grits and all the rest of the North Qld Crew

I hope the morning finds you and your families safe and well with your homes and shops in one piece

Thinking of you guys

Hey ado how much for abec 11 freerides 
How did you fare Ado?

Ado might be busy for a couple more days, just getting things back to normal. Best thing, is keep doing orders for products from cre8ive sk8! He will get in contact with you and send them straight out when everything is settled down, and will help him get back to the busy business I'm sure!

hey ado, good luck mate! sounds like you will need it (a meter of rain is intense!). I was wondering about those blemmed kebbeks. Which decks you got in?

Ian,

I have 1 each of the following:

Comishin

Kootenay

Dubeuil

Smoothcut.

Cheers mate

Ado

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by