ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK, change of front page.

Just got some goodies from Dave Rogers at Rogers Bros and thought some pics may whet some appetites.

DH 40's
DH 36's
3 Piece DH's
and Mini's

Also have some handles for the learners out there (;-)>

Tags: Adrian, Townsville, a-drain, ado, cre8ive, shop

Views: 9030

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey ado just looked on your website and it looked like you stocked a few slalom trucks, do you still have any front trucks around? just wondering what you had in the shop, cheers
Yea, still have some Radikals and some GOG's. Open to offers (;-)>

Bozac said:
Hey ado just looked on your website and it looked like you stocked a few slalom trucks, do you still have any front trucks around? just wondering what you had in the shop, cheers

Hey Ado

What sort of money am I needing to hide away for the rogers Bross luge?

how many do you have left?

(If I do find the money can you send it like I won it in a raffel because this one may be a bit hard to hide.)

Dave,

I have 4 in stock at the moment and they are $1500 each. No worries mate, your misses will think you are the luckiest guy on the planet (;-)>

Cheers mate

Ado

Dave M said:

Hey Ado

What sort of money am I needing to hide away for the rogers Bross luge?

how many do you have left?

(If I do find the money can you send it like I won it in a raffel because this one may be a bit hard to hide.)

Haha awesome plan Dave!

I should try that sometime, it might work!

Ado,

The eagle has (just)  landed, (sigh of relief), i thnk it went back to the fatherland for a quick visit,

great work your end, great product at a great price.

When its complete i'll post a happy snap.

thanks mate,

Wayne.

Wayne,

that is great news mate. Hope you are happy with it and it wins you some seconds on the course.

Cheers

Ado

DA BEAR said:

Ado,

The eagle has (just)  landed, (sigh of relief), i thnk it went back to the fatherland for a quick visit,

great work your end, great product at a great price.

When its complete i'll post a happy snap.

thanks mate,

Wayne.

Ok, it lloks as though for the first time in over 11 years CRE8IVE SK8 may be closed tomorrow and Thursday. We have a bit of a storm brewing up here and we are sort of in the firing line. We are expecting to loose power and phone/internet/mobile services for up to a week so if you try to contact us and can't it's not that I am ignoring you (although I may be (;-)>  ) it is just the weather again.

To see what this baby looks like check out the infra red images here http://www.goes.noaa.gov/sohemi/sohemiloops/shirgmscol.html

Cheers all

Ado

Ps. I'll be staying online for as long as possible but thought I'd get this in before things went phtttt

Hope you stay safe mate! And no damage is caused to the shop!

I second joes thoughts stay safe big fella. Same for all your family and all the other cr8ive extended gravity family. Joe said:
Hope you stay safe mate! And no damage is caused to the shop!
Hey ado How Much for a comet Fsm with Paris purple 180
All the best Ado! Prayers your way.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service