ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK, change of front page.

Just got some goodies from Dave Rogers at Rogers Bros and thought some pics may whet some appetites.

DH 40's
DH 36's
3 Piece DH's
and Mini's

Also have some handles for the learners out there (;-)>

Tags: Adrian, Townsville, a-drain, ado, cre8ive, shop

Views: 9032

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Which duro mate 77 or 80?

Scotty Wyman said:
Ok put me down for a set of the EF's please. ..........Trikes

Adrian Alderson said:

107's are on order and hope to see them in the next few weeks, but they will be seriously expensive. They sell in the US for around $140 a set and they weigh over 5lbs a set so the freight is horrendous!!!!! I imagine they'll be in the vicinity of $200 a set.

Do have some 70mm Floaters. Not sure what the price is I'll check in the shop tomorrow mate
Scotty Wyman said:

Entirely selfish of me but Ado got any of the 107 EF's yet. A little bearded guy down here told me you have EW wheels now. 70mm Floaters - how much?...........Trikes
ado let me know when you got some EFs and i will hopefully grab a set if my financial situation lets me
Okey dokey

sean meaney said:
ado let me know when you got some EFs and i will hopefully grab a set if my financial situation lets me
Hey Ado the roadster arrived today which is unbelievable considering i only ordered it on friday, awesome customer service and postage times!! I like the colour and the fact pavel does so many different colour schemes is a nice touch, it said that it is a one of a kind colour on the bag is that true? thanks again
Sure is incredible!!! Ado will never fail to disappoint!

Glad you like it mate. Unca Donald tells me it was a one off (maybe it was a mistint lol).

Ride it hard and go hurt some competitors times!!!!!

Bozac said:

Hey Ado the roadster arrived today which is unbelievable considering i only ordered it on friday, awesome customer service and postage times!! I like the colour and the fact pavel does so many different colour schemes is a nice touch, it said that it is a one of a kind colour on the bag is that true? thanks again
Gee thanks CRE8IVE TEAM GROM. Nice to know that I always manage to dissappoint you (;-)>

Joe said:

Talking to Joe, you must be the maddest sponsor Ado, he really appreciates having you for his gear! And a friend also.

Good on you mate.

Woahh!! even reading back on that gets me confused Ado......Hmmm.....if you call it disappointment, I like it ahha...... ;)

Adrian Alderson said:
Gee thanks CRE8IVE TEAM GROM. Nice to know that I always manage to dissappoint you (;-)>

Joe said:

Joe,

you said "Ado will never fail to disappoint" therefore I must always disappoint oh Grasshopper - oops just realised that comment will be lost on about 80% of the users of this forum as they weren't even a twinkle in their Daddies eye when Kung Fu was on TV (;-)>

Cheers buddy and we are stoked to have you as our Grom, just waiting for you to give Leeso and Dadbro a good run for their money (;-)>

Joe said:

Woahh!! even reading back on that gets me confused Ado......Hmmm.....if you call it disappointment, I like it ahha...... ;)

Adrian Alderson said:

Joe said:

Joe is a great guy as well as a good rider. We love having him rep Cre8ive, he is an inspiration to all who know him (hell he even got one of his teachers riding - eh Adam!!!) and the way he came back after Newton's 2009 was amazing.

Here's to Joe, may he keep on enjoying his sport and inspiring those around him and giving the other guys and me shit at any opportunity (;-)>
Elliot O said:

Talking to Joe, you must be the maddest sponsor Ado, he really appreciates having you for his gear! And a friend also.

Good on you mate.

Ado's Comments speak for themself! Great guy!! Owns a rad skate shop! with great deals and customer service that WON'T disappoint you haha........Cre8ive Sk8 ;)))) cheers mate!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service