ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK, change of front page.

Just got some goodies from Dave Rogers at Rogers Bros and thought some pics may whet some appetites.

DH 40's
DH 36's
3 Piece DH's
and Mini's

Also have some handles for the learners out there (;-)>

Tags: Adrian, Townsville, a-drain, ado, cre8ive, shop

Views: 9039

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey ado wat degree baseplate and wat width are they??thanks

Adrian Alderson said:
Only got one set and they are green. basically paid retail for them as there wasn't a wholesale price at that stage. Would be happy to get back what they owe me which is about $400
I'll check tomoz for ya

Toby said:

Adrian Alderson said:
Only got one set and they are green. basically paid retail for them as there wasn't a wholesale price at that stage. Would be happy to get back what they owe me which is about $400
Hey Ado, After about 3 meters or so of that Gatorgrip ya have. Just checking prices.
$20 a metre

Ashley Armitage said:
Hey Ado, After about 3 meters or so of that Gatorgrip ya have. Just checking prices.
Thats a super good deal! And like I said before, its a whole piece and not just squares like Edger and Vicious Ashley ;)
Hey Ado how much for a 9-5 with grizzly's and zombies
$450 delivered

Jamie Gwillim said:
Hey Ado how much for a 9-5 with grizzly's and zombies
Sold. Transfaring the cash into your account now champ.
Jamie,

send me an e-mail with your address and which colour Zombies and I'll get it packed up and into the post on Tuesday.

Cheers mate

Ado

Jamie Gwillim said:
Sold. Transfaring the cash into your account now champ.
176mm on 46 degrees

Toby said:

Adrian Alderson said:
thanks ado

Adrian Alderson said:
176mm on 46 degrees

Toby said:

Adrian Alderson said:
I have some Ace's in but not sure what size. Pretty sure I can get you some though if I don't have them.

tim said:
Ado do you stock Ace 00 or 11's ?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service