ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK, change of front page.

Just got some goodies from Dave Rogers at Rogers Bros and thought some pics may whet some appetites.

DH 40's
DH 36's
3 Piece DH's
and Mini's

Also have some handles for the learners out there (;-)>

Tags: Adrian, Townsville, a-drain, ado, cre8ive, shop

Views: 9030

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any chance of you having land yatch slide gloves ?
Dale said:
Any chance of you having land yatch slide gloves ?

Na, sorry mate. They just look like a set of Riggers gloves with chopping board glued to them and an extra set of fingers glue or stitched on. Also being leather they can be a real issue with Quarantine (been caught like that before - OUCH!!!!!!). Only gloves I have are the Loadeds.
hahaha.... that is very much what they are, some would say a lazy mans glove. Zero technology, zero innovation just the ability to wear what you otherwise couldn't be bothered to make.

While on this note and I know you don't like to sell what riders could make for next to nothing, but have you looked at the latest Lush gloves and any chance of getting some in stock.
Robbo said:
hahaha.... that is very much what they are, some would say a lazy mans glove. Zero technology, zero innovation just the ability to wear what you otherwise couldn't be bothered to make.

While on this note and I know you don't like to sell what riders could make for next to nothing, but have you looked at the latest Lush gloves and any chance of getting some in stock.

Robbo,

haven't dealt with Lush yet and the timing at the moment isn't too good, but will look into it if the AU$ improves

Cheers mate

Ado
Adrian - How much are your loaded gloves?
pete said:
Adrian - How much are your loaded gloves?

$75
Adrian,

what "older shop soiled Pavel" models have u got, any roadsters?

Also do you have the longest Radikal axles for radikal slalom trucks, I have the 2nd longest (I think?) but cant run 75mm o'tang wheels for bite on the baseplate

The kahalanis might just make it my way for Xmas!!!!
nathan said:
Adrian,

what "older shop soiled Pavel" models have u got, any roadsters?

Also do you have the longest Radikal axles for radikal slalom trucks, I have the 2nd longest (I think?) but cant run 75mm o'tang wheels for bite on the baseplate

The kahalanis might just make it my way for Xmas!!!!

Nathan,

not sure if there is a Roadster there I'll check and get back to you.

Do you have the fine or course thread axles in your slalom trucks? What length are the axles you have at the moment (the hex section length)?

The Kaha's are going fast so don't dawdle on those.

Cheers

Ado
nathan said:
Adrian,

what "older shop soiled Pavel" models have u got, any roadsters

Nathan,

There is a Roadster in those boards. It has a sort of Japanese bamboo graphic in greens. There is a bit of paint on it, but that cleans off quite well as it can't bond to the glass.

Cheers

Ado
Hey Adrian, do you still have the smokies if so how much you asking. While I got you i got a few sets of pumpkins off you the other week but i dont think i included postage, do i owe you anything. cheers bud
Jamie,

the Smokies are $425 a set and I pay delivery in Oz, so no postage charge on the Pumpkins.

Cheers

Ado
Just thought I'd bump this back onto the front page as Chrissy is fast approaching and there are still some great bargains left.

Drop me an e-mail with your wish list and I'll see what I can do to make it happen.

Cheers

A-Drain

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service