ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

hey, so whats the deal with city to surf as a longboarder do u need to register? do u register for the walk or run.. or do you just 'sneak in' somehow... (preferably free! hehe)

Views: 291

Replies to This Discussion

fuck the rules haha, i reckon we go early but if u see runners just get the fuck outta the way, should be fine
yeah btw not such a good idea email the dudes, hope u didnt mention anything about skateboarding coz that wouldnt be cool, most people fucking hate skateboards and would do their best to fuck us about
pretty sure shannon said he emailed asking about bikes. which means that on the day they are going to recognise him as the guy who emailed about bikes but was secretly getting information for skateboarders and then will call all the police in perth and arrest us all. not. read the posts properly guys, and chill out.
i reckon we fight each other
this is becoming rather ridicuous.
Woo Hoo, Fight!

Lets do it at the top of St Georges Tce before City to Surf starts :)
brodie and ian, i agree:)
skate jousting, where you both drop in on opposite sides of a halfpipe, holding big sticks and hit each other.
anyone keen?
sounds wicked, but i dunno how to drop in haha...
yeah its chill, but yeah, have a loose night beforehand and we can make our jousting sticks outta beer cans taped together :P whos keen?
hmm.. anyone know how much Pool Noodles cost and where to get em from? (not gonna google it cos the pc I'm on is crap)
could do a byo Pool Noodle Free-for-all Smash-em-up....... they're easy to carry... don't weigh much.. can strap them onto your back.. and if they're cheap enough then we can throw em in a bin instead of carrying them the whole way otherwise perhaps keep for another Pool Noodle Smash in the future.
be better to get some footage of that then just a bunch of skaters on the street commuting from the city to the beach eh.... what ya's reckon?
p.s. someone should wear a strap-on if they have one.. I think that would be rather hilarious...
(don't know why, but I'm expecting Dave to want to volunteer for this)
haha, im keen for a noodle war, i have some at home, but na bro i dont have a strap on. not my style. sorry bro
shotgun one of ye' noodles bro.
If you don't come to Peace Hill tomorrow then you have to wear one at City-to-surf k :-)

David Evans said:
haha, im keen for a noodle war, i have some at home, but na bro i dont have a strap on. not my style. sorry bro

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service