ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was out wee jasper way yesterday and saw some fairly skateable (even if a bit gnarly) roads. Could be worth a closer look if they haven't already been investigated?
some ares of yass rd look like good fun. im keen to find some hair pins etc plus parts of it dont look too rough. http://goo.gl/maps/WP4o
How long does it take to get out there?

James said:
I was out wee jasper way yesterday and saw some fairly skateable (even if a bit gnarly) roads. Could be worth a closer look if they haven't already been investigated?
It takes about 40 minutes or so to get out there and there were quite a few sections that looked like quite good runs. There were a few hairpins too but not super tight ones. Also take a peek at Wee Jasper road just before and after it turns into Yass road. Decent looking runs coming in from both ends heading to the bridge.

Daniel Bailey said:
some ares of yass rd look like good fun. im keen to find some hair pins etc plus parts of it dont look too rough. http://goo.gl/maps/WP4o
How long does it take to get out there? James said:
looks worthy of a lil road trip.

anyone have news on whats happening with the Arboretum?

James said:
It takes about 40 minutes or so to get out there and there were quite a few sections that looked like quite good runs. There were a few hairpins too but not super tight ones. Also take a peek at Wee Jasper road just before and after it turns into Yass road. Decent looking runs coming in from both ends heading to the bridge.
Daniel Bailey said:
How long does it take to get out there? James said:
I'm starting work late tomorrow so im going to go get some ditchtime in the morning from about 10 till 12.
My number is 0422158029 for anyone whos interested/free.
are you bringing a boat?
there is about 4 inches of water flowwing in it today

Lachlan Cashman said:
I'm starting work late tomorrow so im going to go get some ditchtime in the morning from about 10 till 12.
Yeah?
Im was hoping it would be clear by tomorrow, guess not, thanks for the heads up.

Dave M said:
are you bringing a boat?
there is about 4 inches of water flowwing in it today

Lachlan Cashman said:
if the wether is ok id be keen hit the ditch on thursday probs at like 2-3 anyone els interested?
hell yea man, ill see you there (if the weathers good)

Ash Savage said:
if the wether is ok id be keen hit the ditch on thursday probs at like 2-3 anyone els interested?
cool well iv saved ya number in my phone, ill send ya a message on Thursday.

Daniel Bailey said:
hell yea man, ill see you there (if the weathers good)

Ash Savage said:
wednesday night from 5.30 meet at SDS (surf dive and ski) hitting up local spots after that and teaching new guys how to stop.
Stop having wednesday sessions I can't come to them. On a related note any one keen for this arvo/evening?

Owen said:
wednesday night from 5.30 meet at SDS (surf dive and ski) hitting up local spots after that and teaching new guys how to stop.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service