ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I won't be able to make black mountain but im all for heading over to dump station after 8 or something as long as it isnt raining.

also, headed over to Isaac's this evening. That place is the bomb! we need to go there instead of O'malley next time. its not as smooth but i scouted out some really fun roads to bomb as well as a good one for beginners thats also pretty fast, uno, for people (like myself) who arn't great at tight cornering but love to get some speed.

Owen said:
Okay guys so this is how it is working for me I will be at the top of blacko at 7 to ride will have, my glyde and my hellcat those who wan to come ride are welcome those that would like to drive are more welcome.

after that I will be heading over to dump station for a few hours to ride it till my legs hurt. after that depending on the time I will either be hitting the ditch or going to work, I have work at 12 - 3 then I may session civic a little.

I will be heading into A+ boardstore at some point maybe before work to look at all the new stuff they have.

that is all.
yeah dan, there's some sweet runs in isaac!
weathers looking miserable as on saturday, i'm gonna see how its looking....
I'm busy all weekend but would be keen for a session during the week. Haven't really had a good skate since me and O'malley became better aquainted...
ill come to dump and probs the ditch aswell. but black mt. might be a bit much and dont feel like geting up quite that erli ether. ill probs meet you guys at dump with dan. assume the weather is ok.
see you all at the top of the mountain, 7.00 am
so it looks like rain... is anyone still heading out?
nah bro
you doing luge as well rhys?
you mad rooter!
check this bad boy out lol

not a bad idea
Gets you more runs down the hill although we may not need two events for that with the new format that Robbo has planed sounds awsome and will give us a heaps more competition runs than las year

Henry King said:
you doing luge as well rhys?
you mad rooter!
get that shit framed and hang it on ya wall Rhys, cost you $67 may as well enjoy it.
haha, thats so good. Definitely put that in the pool room.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service