ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

mount pleasent is quite pleasent, not very gnar, just good fun! yeah man come along!
Will do, where and when are you guys meeting.

Henry King said:
mount pleasent is quite pleasent, not very gnar, just good fun! yeah man come along!
i haven't been able to get on to owen, i lost my work phone, if you're reading this owen, call my other number! but i reckon we'll be starting early if we are planning to get to apollo rd. i'm gonna say a tentative 8ish at mount pleasant, but i'm also open to starting even earlier if anyone is as hard as me! thoughts, suggestions.....discuss!
I'm aiming to join you guys mid-late morning for blacko. Coming down from Sydney so 8 am not happening for me!
we'll only get one hour at pleasant before we get kicked out, you know what we'll see about apollo as it is bloody far out.
8 is good, mt pleasent in the Duntroon hill? park at the top?

Henry King said:
i haven't been able to get on to owen, i lost my work phone, if you're reading this owen, call my other number! but i reckon we'll be starting early if we are planning to get to apollo rd. i'm gonna say a tentative 8ish at mount pleasant, but i'm also open to starting even earlier if anyone is as hard as me! thoughts, suggestions.....discuss!
hey dudes, so we're starting at nine at the top of mount pleasant. you need to go through duntroon to get there. we'll sesh it for a bit, and then hit black mountain, and then probably out to apollo. hope you get this change of time brad!
good session on the weekend dude's, good to meet you brad and sean, we should do blacko and head out to that new run near apollo this weekend, hopefully my finger will stop hurting by then!

tomorrow's on again in o'malley if it isn't raining, check the thread for an update.
Hey Henry
I am a skater in canberra interested in joining you guys for a couple of sessions. I think i would have nearly missed todays one and rain looks like it is on its way, when are you guys heading out next? and am i free to join you?

Cheers
Luke
Yeah, great session on Sunday guys, and thanks to Brad and Dave for driving.
hey everyone, it's raining tonight, so instead of o'malley, we're going to have a carpark sesh, we'll meet at the carpark opposite the convention center in civic at six
see you there
Hey cheers Henry and Sean, Sunday sess was a good intro, are so much to learn.
Have a good skate tonight would love do do some carpaks in the future, can't make it tonight work commitments, but keen for the weekend.

Henry King said:
hey everyone, it's raining tonight, so instead of o'malley, we're going to have a carpark sesh, we'll meet at the carpark opposite the convention center in civic at six
see you there

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service