ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dudes, tomorrow evening, omally.
for sure Omally, still cant believe the security guy at Mt (un)pleasant, btw the run is fun but military are dicks
so guys Omally is on again for this tuesday hope to see people there. and then next weekend we will be hitting up apollo either sat or sunday so anyone that want to come watch or join in is welcome, will have two spare boards, gloves, helmets and pads so if your in the area and want to give it a try give me a yell.
sweet, i'm down for that
Hey mate, new to this site, I would be up for a canberra cruise sometimme bro...
sweet
rad session tonight lads, 8 dudes in canberra riding longboards at the same time! never thought it would happen!
good to meet some new faces, be sure to come along to black mountain on sunday for some gnar,
i reckon we should do mount pleasant as well, just for fun, local security loves us there!
its almost most like when they were trying to beat us with batten they were saying feel free to ride anytime you like.

blacko will be fun.
Hey there Owen, keen to take you up on your offer of a skate on Sat or Sun of this weekend.
Time and place?

Owen said:
so guys Omally is on again for this tuesday hope to see people there. and then next weekend we will be hitting up apollo either sat or sunday so anyone that want to come watch or join in is welcome, will have two spare boards, gloves, helmets and pads so if your in the area and want to give it a try give me a yell.
hey brad, i believe we are going to do black mountain on sunday morning, probably early for safety reasons, then i reckon we hit mount pleasant a few times. what level are you at?
first (un)pleasant then blacko, then onto apollo if we have time, which we do!
As a guess, beginner to shit If the hills look to daunting i will watch you guys. I am yet to skate a hill in Canberra.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service