ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thats fucking awesome henry so jealous. cant wait to see vids of some epic hills.
Rip it up Henry
Go the Dirty Down Hil
Have fun and come home safe
l

Henry King said:
ey bro's, this tour is hecktic ay!
i'm having the raddest time, hitting up some sick hills with the raddest dudes hey!
heading over to the wellington outlaw tomorrow, i'll try and take it for dirty downhill, but i'm fair sore, we were at a hot sping and there was this waterfall and jacko got inside my head and i slid off it and munted my foot.
you guys should try get on this tour next year, it's the bomb, so many runs!
anyway, ill try get some video up at some point
shred gnar!
hey boys, skated the most epic hill today, from the top the cars looked like ants, pretty much a cliff drop on one side, fast as, my wheels were doing this vibrating thing, was freakin they'd fall off!
drove from taupau (probably spelt wrong) which used to be a mountain before it blew up and left a hole you could fit singapore in! now in wellington, this city is a wet dream, the whole thing is hills! had some epic city bombing and now i'm drunk!
we have the wellington outlaw tomorrow, it's gonna be messy!
we are going to party till 2 am tomorrow night and then catch the ferry to the south island which is supposed to be even better then this island.
totally drove past mordor and middle earth today!
heaps good!
all you dudes should come over next year, i'm totally gonna do it again.
been sticker bombing cop cars, that's how gnar we are!
wow.................drunken ramble!!!!!!!!!!!
love youse!
yeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey guys is anyone around for a sk8 next weekend, keen to smash black Mountain and do some free riding?
yeah bro, i'm comming back on thurs, keen as!
what time? early is better, how long you arround for?
hung..........over..........
Haha alka selzer! it works. Stoked to skate with you in a few months...

Henry King said:
hung..........over..........
hey guys so some off you didn't know I was back in canberra, so heres the news I am, and staying at the "5 star" canberra hospital

was told ast the start that I didn't need surgery and would be out by yesterday, wednesday comes around and the doctor let me know that my pelvis has collapsed in and if I don't get surgery I would have uneven weighting on my pelvis for life, so I decide that maybe surgery is that way to go.

am booked in for tuesday some time to get two rods put in my pelvis so they can be stretched apart will be in a hospital be for 6 weeks after that then I start recovery so can walk again. then maybe one month after that I might be able to get back on a board.

free riding only might never DH again but I will train you guys and drive you guys up and down hills.

Owen out.
Not sure at this stage what day but i'm up for a early start on either saturday or sunday.
Henry, sounds like your having a rad time.
Owen, Ill probably come see you tomorrow.
Everyone else, why the fuck havent we been for a skate since newtons, its sunny and dry today boys!
hey boys, checking in from queenstown, this place is beautiful!
we just chilled and took in the sights today which was sweet cause everyone is pretty tired and beat up, bodycount so far is
henry-sprained wrist
NZ lad ben-sprained hand
tony graves-had an epic bail doing 80 into a guardrail and peeled a large chunk of his shin back and got 30 odd stitches, we took him to hospital and it took 2 days for him to get sorted, no-one really knew what to do! it was a gnarly gash!
louis cut his hand open good this arvo at the sweetest pub, it has a mini ramp in there, louis did one turn and busted his hand open on the wall!
pretty much everyone else has roadrash!
i bungy jumped today.....it was the most scary thing i have ever done, i totally had a panic attack, it was so bad, after pussing about for a bit i finally jumped, soooooo much adrenaline! so i'm hanging there waiting to be hauled up but the winch broke and i'm hanging there for 10 mins nearly crying while they pulled me up by hand....tht video of me being a big girl that luke made ages ago is now redundant, i have it on video, funny shit hey!
i hear you guys are getting a lot of rain? lame!
the weather here is great!
that sucks about your pelvis browen, but you'll bounce back, keep yer chin up bra!
if you guys are bored head over to www.bungy.co.nz and click on the ledge jump and type in AJHL012070117560
catch youse soon
Hahahaha sounds sick man.
Rain is bullshit and NOBODY IS SKATING.
But I start work early so I get to skate down cohen street in belco when its deso. sick one.
When you get back you me and chris have to have a meeting aout cock'n'balls, Iv been talking to people.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service