ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

weather is supposed to be fine for sat and sun, so there will be skating happening, what does everyone want to do? i was thinking it would be good to do something mellow to work on the fundamentals, so maybe o'malley, and after that blacko?
sounds great I'm free sunday, need to work on my righthand drifting and speed checks.
sounds good, it will be good to learn how to wash off some speed,
hey guys so I have sunday off once again and need to do some training so I was thinking black mountain then the drain behind my house who's in?
Yep, I am in, time?

Owen said:
hey guys so I have sunday off once again and need to do some training so I was thinking black mountain then the drain behind my house who's in?
Hey guys im keen to come around and check it out. What time are you guys heading out?
hey guys, i was just talking to owen, i reckon we meet at the top of black mountain at 11, do a few runs and then head over to somewhere mellow to tune up our cornering etc, or head over to the drain check it out for the conehead cup.
do you have transport luke? hope to see everyone there
peace
Yeah Henry I have my own car, i will see you guys at 11, thanks for letting me know.

Henry King said:
hey guys, i was just talking to owen, i reckon we meet at the top of black mountain at 11, do a few runs and then head over to somewhere mellow to tune up our cornering etc, or head over to the drain check it out for the conehead cup.
peace
one other thing do you just meet at the top of Black Mountain?

Henry King said:
peace
at the tippy top!
hey guys, rad session, good to meet you luke, next session this tuesday night, o'malley, get ready for the chc and downhill friday!
what epic hills are u guys taking us to on friday?take us to the sweetness....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service