ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi, i'm rico, and i also like to party!
I dont like being the meat between your two threads!
Possibly keen for some fun tonight but may have more pressing things to attend to. We shall see later in the day.
nobody parties but me, now let party.

civic sesh?
Maaaaaaaan... I was just in civic. Also I'm not sure how good civic will be cause some idiot put a board through a window at IGA and now they're really hard on people skating there. But if civic is the go any chance of a lift?

Owen said:
nobody parties but me, now let party.

civic sesh?
I'm thinking a friday session could be in order. I also think O'malley would be swell. May have a mate coming too.
Scratch that. Now working friday.
hey guys you would love it up here. its not raining and there are heaps of sweet spots to skate.

see you in a few days guys
ok boys, im back in Australia and im keen for a sesh, henrey had an idea of a push race/ cruise on sat around the lake. im keen for that, as well as a night/ afternoon sesh the week. Whos in?
I'm keen for both. Would like to hit O'malley one night this week on any night other than thursday.
weather sucked this weekend! owen had the right idea in heading to sunny qld!
i'm keen for an o'malley sesh, had christmas in july on sat...still in a food coma!
Well if the weather is any good what do people think of O'malley on wednesday arvo? Some time around 4:30?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service