ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well i'll talk to some of the cross boys and see what is the better plan then post something up, but we need to get some sweet footage to make more canberra videos.
hey guys so completely forgot about having a sesh today, I think we should hit up O'malley as it has been a few weeks and that way the girls can sit down a have a social gathering as well as skate, what do you guys think?

also need to organise hay bails or olb mats for the race this coming sunday, hayley will not be able to come.

Owen
see youse tonight
Slalom should be on tonight (Thursday) in the carpark across the road from the Belconnen Labour Club.(Belco Mall Side)
The boys have been going here every thursday after sessioning the Belco Bowl. about 8.30 -9.00pm
There has been between 4 and 10 people skating each night over the last 4 or 5 weeks. the carpark is super smoth and good for a casual longboarding also.
Just letting you know if incase you were after some practice leading up to the CHC
thanks for the heads up might see if I can head over for a little while, but most likely not how many guys are coming with us to kangaroo valley this sunday, need to organise seats for people to lower the cost for us all.
ill be going but im not sure what time ill be finishing work it looks like im working all Saturday night so ill just drive myself there when i finish work see you guys there let me know whats going on ill have my phone on me
hey guys, if anyone else who i havn't spoken to yet wants to come along tomorrow, give me a call so we can work out transport. it's gonna be a sweet day!
hey guys so its been to long since I have skated with people 2 whole days so tomorrow we will be skating in CIVIC with some new people fountain 6.30 be there I will have extra boards in my car to use come one come all
cool, hopefully i can make this, you missed an epic belco session yesterday, cross boys were rippin it. i popped my shoulder again....lame! do you have any footy from the weekend?
yeah a little but dave sucks at filming (not really his fault) but there might be a few good shots the best ones will be from the corner, see you tomorrow
so henry and I need a driver for tomorrow morning post up here we can pick you up if need be, will be around 7 in the morning.

Owen
where we skating tomorrow?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service