ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

will have to miss it with the new school schedule I can skate wednesday to sunday but not monday or tuesday, lets do one thursday as well then
what days are you guys able to skate from wed to sun?
iv got tuesday nights as unavailble at work, but it can be changed, im busy all of this week though so no session for me.
how long is your new school thing for?

Owen said:
will have to miss it with the new school schedule I can skate wednesday to sunday but not monday or tuesday, lets do one thursday as well then
hey fellas, really late notice, but if anyone wants to come, we'll be hitting blacko from 7 tomorrow morning, otherwise, we'll be seshing on monday evening.
peace out homies
yo, we're skating civic tomorrow night, 6.30, found a sweet gnarpark, has a lift and everything! hope to see you all there. does anyone have a spare helmet? hugh is in need of a new one....
skate tonight, be there or be square loads of jumping and carpark riding, we will be bombing our local hills and out running the local fuzz, come one come all we will have extra boards to ride, but it will be BYO helmets gloves and pads.
where do you guys meet?

Henry King said:
yo, we're skating civic tomorrow night, 6.30, found a sweet gnarpark, has a lift and everything! hope to see you all there. does anyone have a spare helmet? hugh is in need of a new one....
we'll probably meet at the fountain outside the canberra center, my number is 0414810821, give me a call if you cant find us! see you there
so guys really good skate last night will have to bring a taller set up as I was scrapping all the way down the carpark.
hey guys so lets go get some slalom on friday night I think that some of the guys will be there at stromlo from aorund 6.30 great place to learn to slide.

what do you think guys, loads of grass iy you want to bring picnic stuff.
I am keen. It may be a bit hit and miss as to how many if any turn up from the CROSS crew as the Belco bowl jam is on Saturday and they may be sessioning it Friday evening.
I am fairly sure that Rosco, or Scotty would lend some comes if they were asked.

Owen said:
hey guys so lets go get some slalom on friday night I think that some of the guys will be there at stromlo from aorund 6.30 great place to learn to slide.

what do you think guys, loads of grass iy you want to bring picnic stuff.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service