ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey guys so Shredders will be sponsoring the next slide jam, date yet to be comfirmed, but should be early april.

so I think that it may happen on the 24th of march,

prizes so far are a new set of RECTOR fatboys knee pads.

with more to come. 

oh my god fuck yes, how much is rego?

fucking rad!

Sick!! i wanna do some filming of all these comps and seshs because im putting together a film/doc about the canberra scene so everyone be steezy!!

The Official Date and information for next months slide jam has been added along with a brand new events page! 

Big shout out to our sponsor: http://www.shreddersboardstore.com/

GET SLIDING!

CDDH

RAD!! can't wait to see it! we'll chuck it up on the site

Gunther said:

Sick!! i wanna do some filming of all these comps and seshs because im putting together a film/doc about the canberra scene so everyone be steezy!!

hey lad's rhys left his board on a bus, if you see anyone with it, feel free to kick em in the nuts.

keep yer eyes out for a fat bearded dude in an action uniform bombing a hill near you!

Why did he have it on an ACTION bus.

would have been quicker to skate then use ACT public transport.

hey guys this paint the road slide jam is going to be killer loads of prizes, a fat sack of cash and loads of skating action.

we are trying to get some other sponsors for the event hoping for some aussie board support.

yeah i need some new shit, watch out cunties, papacash snorted a gram of steeze and is feeling good

keen for a skate this arvo to get me through the rest of the week, call me if your up for it maybe if we get a few guys we can have a downhill on isacs side of omally? 0421184810

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service