ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sounds like a plan stan.
damn stan, i have to work monday...
you da bitch.
Henry letting the team down! doesn't matter dude i will sort something out, though i still think we should go for a skate Owen, and maybe meet the other guys from my doco team? and maybe shoot your interview???
hey guys so I dont know waht anyone else thinks but I feel that we should hold off our tuesday sesh and see how the weather is on wednesday or maybe friday.
Yeah i agree. Though weather all this week is looking to be shit house, it's forecast to rain on wednesday and friday is overcast with drizzle, but anything could happen.
dudes, i'm getting bent over by work at the moment, i have to go to wagga from wed till sunday, so probably won't be able to skate till next tuesday...
I made an enquiry into the use of Stromlo Park for Downhill Skateboarding.
Apparently there is a proposal in for a 12km road course that will incorporate the Western side of the hill. They indicate that it could be used for Skateboarding if it goes ahead.
See Canberra group for response from the Management.
canberras getting a training ground and a place for a comp.
nice one dave, that'd be sweet if it eventuates, hopefully they'll make it steep with heaps of corners!
its for cyclist and their all babies, but hey you never know.
http://www.stromloforestpark.com.au/documents/STROMLOFORESTPARKDRAF...

This is the link Dave Pang sent me. (I think he has been keeping up to date with whats happening out there)
It seems that there are also plans for a Luge track also (not sure if this is something like Corin forest Bobsled or a paved cource.
It looks like thay are having regular get togethers for the planing of this park and maybe some downhillers need to attend to push our issues along

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service