ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK got some stuff that needs a new home.

FP topmount Ridden a few times excellent cond. This board is a tank and super stiff and stable for DH Gripped with vicious. $160 shipped

Earthwing Superglider Selling as COMPLETE ONLY. Indy 215's rainskate tsunami's and rockin rons bearings. Custom grip job. All great cond $200 shipped

200mm Kookies Absolutely awesome cond. As new $300 shipped

77mm 3dm avilias 75a I think very slight wear no coning at all. Big soft and grippy $50 shipped

83a rangatang fat frees. Very light wear no coning at all $50 shipped

Abec 11 83mm flywheels 75a Some wear but no coning and in pretty good nick $55 shipped

Bell drop XL comes with polycarbonate visor. Will also throw in enough polycarbonate to make 2 more visors. Just use existing visor as a template. Excellent condition $80 shipped.

Add $5 on shipping if in WA.

Please No Grom Stalls.

Please only reply to this thread if your interested in buying.

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Still got the rangas?
yep

Cody Herbert said:
Still got the rangas?
What about $100 for the avilas and fly wheels
Hey bro can I please take the fat frees and the fly wheels for 100

Yep ok Jason add me as a friend and I'll send you my bank details

Jason Beard said:

What about $100 for the avilas and fly wheels

Sorry Cameron Jason got in before you. If it falls through then your 1st in line

Still got the Fp

Hey bro just letting you know that I'm still keen for the fat frees for 45 like you offered the other bloke cheers man. P.s damn you gareth I was hoping to talk to a mate before saying anything about the FP oh well though good job mate you beat me to it. Anyway give me tour details so that I can take the fat frees of you. Thanks bro cam

Yeah Gareth Its still here

Gareth Williams said:

Still got the Fp

ok cameron fat frees are yours will just wait to hear back from Jason to see if you get the flys

Best price

Steve said:

Yeah Gareth Its still here

Gareth Williams said:

Still got the Fp

150 pick up. Its basically a brand new deck

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service