ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

hey guys...i'm looking to sell/trade some boards...the end result is to pass these bad boys on and get soemething i feel will fit the riding that i'm doing more of now....

for sale:
06 model Landyachtz DHR (can post pics if interested), got some scratches but structurally- still 100% selling brand new for roughly 300....i'll send it for....125+ship?

sweeten the deal by throwing in some soft wedged risers and some 50* baseplates.

08 model Mardrid Sean "no hands" Mallard(can post pics if interested)...structurally good, not ridden that much and only has a few cosmetic scratches... call it $100 +ship?

trade offers welcome....will swap BOTH for a board/wheels/trucks/kg's of columbian...anyway...don't like the price, make me an offer....

Tags: DHR, boards, mallard, sale, swap

Views: 138

Replies to This Discussion

Check your page too. This is all very cloak and dagger, haha.

Ben said:
hey mate, check your 'my page'...i wouldn't send it...so i posted it there.
DHR is gone....mallard still up....but if it doesn't sell- i'm happy to keep it...
Cheers for the DHR, Ben. I have a C-11 Scriber that I despise, if you're bringing the Mallard over and like horrible skateboards, I could trade you the Scriber (full set-up, wheels, trucks, extra bushings/clips I ordered from the manufacturer).
i wouldn't trade you for the scriber if my ass was on fire...no offence.

i've been testing the C2 trucks...which are definitely better...
can you post a pic of the mallard ben?
can do mate, i'll get them up asap...

i'm happy to do the mallard setup or board only.

deck only: $100 plus ship.
complete ( 42º/180mm randals+ 70mm lemon zigz +bones reds+white JimZ/Blue randal bushing combo)
do it for $ 250 +shipping.

bump-a-lump!
Can i buy the lemon zigs off you?
mah zigz?

umm....i suppose....got anything to trade or whats the offer and i'll see!

they are barely worn in, never slid...spent more time on my drift wheels or on my lime Bigz.....
I have nothing to trade. If they are brand new then dont worry about it, i was looking to buy some old cheap wheels just to chuck on a spare board.

Ben said:
mah zigz?

umm....i suppose....got anything to trade or whats the offer and i'll see!

they are barely worn in, never slid...spent more time on my drift wheels or on my lime Bigz.....
g'day guys and gals....

the mallard still needs a good home....anyone interested in a trade? straight swap...

make me an offer, any offer and i'll consider it and let you know asap.

either contact me here on at: O415 six93 9six7

cheers.
Ben.

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service