ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Tags: 2009, Bastard, Beat, Cancer, Charity, Event, Ride, The

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

50 riders and it's still 3 months away!!

Im booked in, c everyone there!
gahhh..

Stop it people. I want a spot but have to wait on thinking parents. Why do you have a maximum amount of riders?
nick said:
...Why do you have a maximum amount of riders?

I'm guessing because there's a limited amount of time and space.
Ok fair enough.
nick said:
gahhh..

Stop it people. I want a spot but have to wait on thinking parents. Why do you have a maximum amount of riders?

Nick, the space limit is so that everyone who makes the effort to come gets enough runs (we are hoping for 2 per hour per rider but unless you are extremely fit you will be unlikely to maintain that rate).

If you are unsure if you can make it, register now and then if you can't there will be room for someone on the reserve list down the track. That is better than finding you can come and there not being a place.

Cheers

A-Drain
Sign in Nick. Stop thinking about shit and just do it. Atleast you will be on the list. Call in sick later if your folks say no.
done it.

Looking forward to a great event guys.
ditto, jus sent the email, hell hopin we're not too late tho dude..
Ok, 6 spots left!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget you have to have the paperwork and fees in by the end of Feb, after that date anyone who hasn't paid will have their spot offerred to the next people on the list (if there is anyone).

This is looking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

A-Drain
My wife heard me going on about this - she is from townsville - and signed me up and looked at plane ticks etc for my 36 b'day. She is the best!!!! Wonder if she has heard of Maryhill????
pete said:
My wife heard me going on about this - she is from townsville - and signed me up and looked at plane ticks etc for my 36 b'day. She is the best!!!! Wonder if she has heard of Maryhill????

mate, guess that means she knows the road. If I were you I'd check if she has upped your life insurance (;-)> Is she coming too? Where in town is she from?
She grew up in Heatley. I met her down here but we used to go to Townsville all the time to visit the parents. Yep she is coming - she does remedial massage so she should be able to straigthen me out at the end of ther day:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service